- Don’t let Rover tumble over—keep him safely corralled and off the floor with the Kurgo Loft Dog Hammock Cover
- Shields your upholstery from slobber, nails, dirt, hair, accidents and so much more
- Universally sized to fit most cars, wagons and SUVs
- Straps right to your headrests with quick-release buckles for simple installs and fast removals
- Converts from a hammock to a seat cover by disconnecting the front headrest buckle
- Made from rip stop fabric with a plush polytech filling and double-stitched seams
- Fully waterproof and machine washable
- Built-in zipper for easy access your seat belts and child seat attachments
- Multiple reversible color options available
- Kurgo Loft Dog Seat Covers include a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're headed to the park to toss the Frisbee or the vet to get a checkup, your four-legged friend loves a good road trip. But while he's busy running between windows to see the world whizz past, you're worrying about slobber marks, paw prints and other roadway accidents. Put your mind at ease without kenneling your K9 by protecting your interior with the Kurgo Loft Dog Hammock.
Universally sized and simple to install, the Kurgo Loft Pet Hammock Seat Cover creates a contained space in the backseat for your best friend to romp around or lie down. It connects between the back headrests and the front with five quick-connect straps, closing off your critter's escape route to your lap and keeping him from falling to the floor. And if you're traveling with two-legged passengers, it converts to a regular seat cover or stores away in the included soft-shell carrying case.
Durable and comfy at the same time, the Kurgo Loft Hammock is built from rip stop fabric with a fluffy polytech padding. It's waterproof to survive inevitable accidents and machine-washable for fast cleanings. Best of all, Kurgo covers your Loft Hammock with a Lifetime Warranty.
Kurgo Loft Dog Hammock Seat Cover Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William V (Medusa, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Cherokee — Jun 30, 2016 7:49 AM
We got the blue/orange combo to match our new Jeep. It is xclnt for everyone keeping the hair of a golden retriever at bay while protecting her from falling into the leg areas of the back seat. Install is easy and the extra hight afforded by adjusting the headrest keeps Sheba from sneaking into the front seat.
Reviewed by David K (MINDENMINES, MO) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Jun 20, 2016 11:37 AM
Very well made, And saves a lot of mess from the inside of truck and the best think is when done just remove and shake it out!
Reviewed by Sherri E (GALLATIN, MO) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru Forester — May 12, 2016 8:37 AM
Twyla loves her new seat cover/bed! We have a new Subaru Forester and it fits perfectly in the back seat. Feel like it will be cooler for her in the summer months since it's nylon and not a thick fabric. We put a sheet or towel down to soak up any extra moisture or dirt if she has muddy/wet paws etc., that way we can wash them instead of the bed.
Reviewed by Douglas B (Cary, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Lincoln MKZ — Nov 01, 2015 8:04 PM
Works as advertised. It is well made and fits my MKZ although I extended that adjustable straps all the way. I like the fact it is machine washable and have washed it and then rack dried. Holds up very well with the movement of the dogs and I have also folded it over from time to time to act just as a dog seat cover.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/03 - 10/05
There are no customer reviews for this product
- kurgo barrier warranty
- dog car hammock porsche
- auto dog blanket
- pet ego eb hammock f-150
- toyota dog barrier
- car seat covers for dogs subaru
- lexus pet seat covers
- dog seat covers for chevy silverado
- dog beds for jeep wranglers
- subaru dog barrier outback
- running boards for pickup trucks
- bra for car
- car rugs