- Keep your puppy sitting pretty in the back with the PetEgo K9 Keeper Pet Safety Barrier
- Adjustable to fit a wide range of vehicles
- Constructed from metal for lasting durability
- Equipped with clamps that attach to adjustable headrests only
- Expands from 12” - 20” tall to 33” - 60” wide
- Finished in a neutral color to pair with most interiors
- Stores compactly
- Your PetEgo K9 Keeper Pet Safety Barrier includes a 1-Year Warranty
A loose pet can be dangerous. Hit the brakes too hard, and she could hurt herself. Protect your pup with the PetEgo Kar9Keeper Pet Barrier. By closing the gap, it helps keep your furry friend in the back where she’s safer. That way, you can focus on the road and arrive safely.
Rugged and durable, the PetEgo K9 Pet Barrier is made from metal—so Rex can’t chew through it. And since it’s finished in a neutral color, it fits in with most interior designs.
The universally designed Pet Ego Canine Pet Barrier is adjustable for an easy installation. The integrated clamps let you dial in the size (from 12” - 20” tall to 33” - 60” wide) and attach to your vehicle's adjustable headrests for a snug fit. Better still, the PetEgo K9 Keeper Dog Partition is backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
PetEgo K9 Keeper Pet Safety Barrier Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ron W (Loveland, CO) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Yukon XL — Mar 29, 2017 12:38 PM
The PetEgo will not work in the Yukon XL the keeper allows items, Pets and anything else to come freely through the sides of the barrier. With the sides extended fully it leaves 3 inc. on the sides maybe more. The unit does fit to the ceiling and secure to the keeper holes in the ceiling this is a good thing. With the grill fully extended it would not hold back anything so I found myself bringing in the pegs to a point that it would keep large items behind the seat but in an emergency stop.
Reviewed by Catharine k (HONEOYE FALLS, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Lexus CT 200h — Oct 13, 2016 7:02 AM
This barrier works very well in my Lexus ct 200. We removed the top rail and it works great. One recommendation is to apply electrical tape or something similar to the metal right angle peice that mounts to head rest where is slides into main gate. It remedied the rattling that originated there. It is perfectly quiet now.
Reviewed by John W (Ventura, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Flex — Aug 01, 2015 6:43 AM
The design is good and it is well made. But...small dogs can easily, and ours do, squeeze under the bottom bar between the seat. I wrote to the manufacturer and asked for just a single bar that I could attach with zip ties to prevent this occurrence. Never heard back. Big or medium dogs- no problem.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/25 - 7/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- petego pet travel
- eibach pro-truck system lowering kit
- k&n 63 series aircharger review
- back seat car protector
- lexus pet barrier
- mercedes dog seat covers
- volvo cargo mats
- bmw 3 series dog seat cover
- 2011 toyota 4runner brush guard
- pet seat covers for subaru outback
- p u truck accessories
- suv cargo liners for dogs
- truck set covers