- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The PortablePET Twistep Dog Hitch Step helps your 4-legged pal in and out of your ride with ease
- This hitch step rotates 360-degrees under the vehicle in just one movement—simply push in, push down and twist
- Crafted from glass filled nylon, this pet step boasts superior strength
- Your dog hitch step holds up to 400 lbs using a Class III hitch and 300 lbs with a Class II hitch—making it safe for pets and people
- Boasts a safe anti-slip surface and a corrosion-resistant coating for all-weather durability
- Conveniently adjusts height to fit various vehicles
- Measures 22” x 19”
- Works with 1 1/4” and 2" receiver hitches
- Installs in just minutes with included installation instructions
- Your PortablePET Twistep Dog Hitch Step carries a 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects
Easier than lifting your dog into the car and simpler than setting up a bulky pet ramp, the Portable PET Twistep Dog Hitch Step is the quick and easy way to get your tail-waggin' friend into your ride.
The PortablePET Twistep rotates a full 360-degrees under your vehicle in just one movement—simply push in, push down and twist. And, the Twistep is ultra durable, crafted from glass filled nylon with a corrosion resistance coating to stand up to any weather. Plus, with the anti-slip surface, your pooch has safe and secure footing.
This 22" x 19" hitch step fits 1 1/4" and 2" receiver hitches and easily installs with the step-by-step instructions. Even better, it holds up to 400 lbs when used with a Class III hitch or 300 lbs on a Class II hitch—so your pet step doubles as a convenient hitch step for you to reach the top of your ride. What's more, the PortablePET Twistep Dog Hitch Step is backed by a 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects.
PortablePET Twistep Dog Hitch Step Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Annette G (DUNDEE, MI) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 23, 2017 8:54 AM
Twistep dog hitch is very well made and appears quite durable. Although I've only it about a week, I am so far really pleased with it---very easy to install, solid and wide stepping surface with nice grip for doggie paws. Twists easily into place. My dogs got the hang of it easily, with the encouragement of biscuits. I love it!
Reviewed by MaryLee F (MCCOMB, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Dec 17, 2016 6:41 AM
This is exactly what I was looking for. Going from a minivan to a SUV. Wanted to make sure my dogs would still be able to easily get in and out of the vehicle on their own. This is perfect! they have caught on quickly. Installation was super easy and the product is high quality. Love it!
Reviewed by Jack D (King Of Prussia, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Nov 26, 2016 10:48 AM
This product is great! It took about ten minutes to install - directions are simple. Our two older Golden Retrievers have some trouble jumping into the back of our Jeep Grand Cherokee from the ground. We had our first (and only training session, and after about ten minutes and lots of crackers, they each figured out how to use the step to jump up into the car and out. Now they don't stress their legs/joints landing on the concrete driveway when they jump out. Excellent product.