- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Maintain the rear of your ride with a ProZ Premium Cargo Cape
- Keeps your entire cargo area clean from Fido and friends
- Cape measures 52"x41"x18"
- Cape extends over your rear bumper for added protection
- Great for preventing pet damage or just everyday use
- Durable, waterproof material keeps stains from sinking in
- ProZ Pet Cargo Liner comes in an attractive gray finish
- Comes with adjustable headrest straps, Velcro flaps and suction cups for easy installation in most cargo areas
- Your ProZ Premium Cargo Cape is backed by a 30-day warranty
Stop your furry friends from leaving tracks with a ProZ Premium Cargo Cape. This extended-length cargo liner covers your entire trunk space and folds out over your rear bumper for the ultimate pooch protection. Durable, waterproof material. Velcro straps, suction cups and headrest straps included.1-year warranty.
ProZ Premium Cargo Cape Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by KATHI C (NEW CASTLE, DE) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Traverse — Jun 05, 2017 4:38 AM
I needed this item to fit my cargo area for when I travel with my dogs to protect my interior. I put in my vehicle information and read this would fit. Although it works somewhat, it does not cover the whole area. I still have to lay a blanket down to cover the open spaces.
Reviewed by Kathy L (BRISTOL, CT) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — May 31, 2017 5:44 AM
Love this! Protects all the sides of the back of the car from dog hair and closes the gaps between the seats.
Reviewed by Ruth B (SAINT PETERSBURG, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Kia Soul — Apr 21, 2017 6:36 AM
I purchased the ProZ Premium Cargo Cape hoping that this would protect more of the back of my KIA Soul when I take my dogs to the park. I was somewhat disappointed that the sides do not stay up with the Velcro or the suction cups. It's not long enough to hang over when the hatch back is open to protect the bumper form scratches. I have to use an additional cargo cover for that.
Reviewed by Brian R (Vinton, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Cherokee — Feb 21, 2017 8:28 AM
This is in my vehicle and works like a charm. BUT, the adhesive on the velcro is not strong enough to stay on the plastic walls on a warm day. The suction cups are lacking. The reviews are correct on this product. Needs stronger velcro adhesive and better suction cups.