- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Escort 9500ix Radar Detector provides 360-degrees of all-band radar and laser detection
- TrueLock Signal Rejection uses GPS to eliminate false alerts by location and frequency—no more false alarms
- Variable Speed Sensitivity provides protection based on vehicle speed—no parking-lot false alerts
- SpeedAlert announces vehicle speed during each alert
- The Mark Location function stores speed-trap locations in the permanent memory
- AutoVolume auto-adjusts alert volume based on cabin noise so you never miss an alert
- You choose to be alerted by audible tones or Escort's Crystal-Clear Voice Alerts
- Brilliant blue display boasts with 5-levels of brightness control
- Features a built-in earphone jack
- The Escort 9500ix Radar Detector is backed by a 1-year warranty
Thwart the threat posed by radar, laser and ticket-happy cops with Escort's most intelligent radar detector yet, the 9500ix. Powerful long-range protection keeps you one step ahead of the law while the 9500ix's signal-rejection system eliminates noisy false alarms.
The Escort 9500ix's GPS-powered memory distinguishes false alerts, like your neighbor's garage-door opener, from real threats like local speed traps-making the 9500ix the quietest detector available. Plus, the Escort 9500ix protects you from all radar bands including X, K, Superwide Ka, Ku and laser. And, the new generation 9500ix's GPS-powered memory system is pre-loaded with the location of thousands of red-light cameras for extra protection.
When threatening signals are detected, the 9500ix alerts you with your current speed so you know when to take your foot out of it. And, Escort's AutoVolume feature automatically adjusts the volume based on cabin noise so you never miss an alert. Best yet, the Escort 9500ix Radar Detector is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Sorry, state and local laws prohibit AutoAnything from shipping radar detectors to Virginia and Washington D.C.
Escort 9500ix Radar Detector Customer Reviews
85 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Doug H (Emory, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Oct 12, 2015 6:06 AM
Already had the Valentine I really liked the direction arrows it had. Just learning the new radar now I am sure I will like it when I do.
Reviewed by Chris B (SNOHOMISH, WA) — Jun 02, 2015 8:31 PM
This is a pretty recent purchase so I am still trying it out. I like it so far but the mount is a little cheesey for my motorcycle.
Reviewed by Ronald B (BROOKLYN, NY) — Apr 29, 2015 12:11 PM
Tried a few different detectors , this is by far the best that i have owned . It functions as it should right out of the box.
Reviewed by Ron D (GARLAND, TX) — Apr 23, 2015 12:58 PM
The only complaint I have is the GPS feature. I lose reception at least once an hour. The only way to get it back is to power cycle the detector.
- escort radar detector
- escort redline for sale
- beltronics pro-300 radar detector
- cordless radar detector
- chevrolet car mats
- nfl car mats
- bmw dash cover
- ford mustang radar detector
- ford mustang seat covers
- installing a radar detector in a 911 porsche
- car carpet liners
- best truck performance programmers
- custom automobile covers