Escort 9500ix Radar Detector
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 6/02
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Escort 9500ix Radar Detector provides 360-degrees of all-band radar and laser detection
- TrueLock Signal Rejection uses GPS to eliminate false alerts by location and frequency—no more false alarms
- Variable Speed Sensitivity provides protection based on vehicle speed—no parking-lot false alerts
- SpeedAlert announces vehicle speed during each alert
- The Mark Location function stores speed-trap locations in the permanent memory
- AutoVolume auto-adjusts alert volume based on cabin noise so you never miss an alert
- You choose to be alerted by audible tones or Escort's Crystal-Clear Voice Alerts
- Brilliant blue display boasts with 5-levels of brightness control
- Features a built-in earphone jack
- The Escort 9500ix Radar Detector is backed by a 1-year warranty
Thwart the threat posed by radar, laser and ticket-happy cops with Escort's most intelligent radar detector yet, the 9500ix. Powerful long-range protection keeps you one step ahead of the law while the 9500ix's signal-rejection system eliminates noisy false alarms.
The Escort 9500ix's GPS-powered memory distinguishes false alerts, like your neighbor's garage-door opener, from real threats like local speed traps-making the 9500ix the quietest detector available. Plus, the Escort 9500ix protects you from all radar bands including X, K, Superwide Ka, Ku and laser. And, the new generation 9500ix's GPS-powered memory system is pre-loaded with the location of thousands of red-light cameras for extra protection.
When threatening signals are detected, the 9500ix alerts you with your current speed so you know when to take your foot out of it. And, Escort's AutoVolume feature automatically adjusts the volume based on cabin noise so you never miss an alert. Best yet, the Escort 9500ix Radar Detector is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Sorry, state and local laws prohibit AutoAnything from shipping radar detectors to Virginia and Washington D.C.
Escort 9500ix Radar Detector Customer Reviews
83 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronald B (BROOKLYN, NY) — Apr 29, 2015 12:11 PM
Tried a few different detectors , this is by far the best that i have owned . It functions as it should right out of the box.
Reviewed by Ron D (GARLAND, TX) — Apr 23, 2015 12:58 PM
The only complaint I have is the GPS feature. I lose reception at least once an hour. The only way to get it back is to power cycle the detector.
Reviewed by Donald M (Florence, AZ) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Ridgeline — Mar 03, 2015 8:24 PM
The detector works as advertised. Few if any false alarms, comes ready to use right out of the box, simple to set up for personal use, plug and go. My first detector, wanted a detector for photo radar and something that I would not have to dick around with. The Escort 9500ix is the one, great price from AutoAnything
Reviewed by scott s (cypress, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Mustang — Nov 05, 2014 4:18 AM
Have used the detector now for 2 road trips and a few city drives. Awesome detector, no failures and very few false alarms. I replaced the X50 and it was well worth the cost. Enjoy!