- The Escort RedLine Radar Detector is the most sensitive radar/laser detector on the market
- Equipped with full X, K, SuperWide Ka, Safety Warning System radar capability and front & rear laser detection
- TotalShield Technology makes for the ultimate in undetectability
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) delivers superior range and reduced false alarms
- AutoMode logic, Highway and Auto NoX settings intelligently reduce unwanted false alarms
- Proprietary Traffic Sensor Rejection (TSR) software further eliminates false alerts
- Dual antennae and varactor-tuned receiver provide the longest radar range possible
- Programmable visual band alerts lamp makes for easy-to-see visual indication
- Audible band alerts, plus patented Mute and AutoMute function with built-in earphone jack
- High- and low-voltage warning sounds any time your vehicle’s voltage goes above 16.5V, or below 10.5V
- Customize up to 8 features with the easy-to-use preferences
- High-intensity red display with 5 levels of brightness control is easy to read from any angle
- SpecDisplay provides actual numeric radar frequency for any radar signal
- Detects and decodes up to 64 Safety Warning System messages
- Includes owner's manual, quick-reference card, quick-release suction-cup windshield mount, coiled SmartCord lighter adapter, mute button, alert lamp, power-on indicator, and travel case
- Your Escort RedLine Radar Detector is backed by a 1-year warranty
No need to fly under the radar-just detect it well ahead of time with the Escort RedLine Radar Detector. The RedLine is the most sensitive, longest range radar detector in the Escort lineup, delivering the earliest warning times possible. With a twin-antenna design, front & rear laser detection and intelligent false alert software, the RedLine escorts you past sneaky radar-equipped speed traps with ease.
Along with the advanced radar detection, the RedLine is also equipped with TotalShield Technology to outwit the detector detectors. That way, the cops won't know you're coming. And, Escort outfits the RedLine with Traffic Sensor Rejection and AutoMode logic, so your spirited motoring is never interrupted by false alarms.
Escort includes everything you need to foil the fuzz-comprehensive owner's manual, quick-reference card, quick-release suction-cup windshield mount, coiled SmartCord lighter adapter, mute button, alert lamp, power-on indicator, and a handy travel case. And best yet, Escort backs your Redline Radar Detector with a 1-year warranty.
Our 7+ Escort RedLine Radar Detector customer reviews have an average rating of 4.50 out of 5 stars. To see specific reviews about your vehicle, please select your year, make and model from the drop down above.
- Sorry, state and local laws prohibit AutoAnything from shipping radar detectors to Virginia and Washington D.C.
Escort RedLine Radar Detector Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by gilbert p (EL PASO, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Yukon — Jun 18, 2014 8:23 PM
This radar is the best for people who take road trips. Paid for its self on a road trip to South Padre Island. Alerted me of highway patrols well in advance and saw a couple of people get pulled over when it could easily have been me without the alert. I'm not a speeder but sometimes you need to speed up to get around those semis I don't like driving behind them for safety reasons, this radar allows you to safely pass them without worrying about getting getting ticketed for speeding.
Reviewed by TRUETT M (HOBBS, NM) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Corvette — Aug 11, 2012 10:09 AM
It is very aware of what is going and notifies immediatly and accuratly. This was my recent experience traveling back and forth from New Mexico to Dallas.
Reviewed by Gregory F (Lexington, KY) Reviewed for a 2001 BMW 7-Series — Jun 26, 2012 12:21 PM
The detector is very simple to set up and understand. Although it is very sensitive it is not overly active even in Highway mode. So far I am Very Pleased
Escort RedLine Radar Detector
The current product is out of stock.
Click Radar Detectors to view related products
- Ships By 11/24