- Keep speeding tickets at bay with the Beltronics Pro 300 Radar Detector
- Delivers the earliest possible warning from radar & laser traps
- 10x the range of bargain detectors
- Detects all US radar and laser gun signals
- Warns of the latest instant-on and "POP" mode threats
- Bar graph display gauges distance from speed trap and moving cruisers
- Total Tracking Laser continually searches for laser guns
- Traffic sensor rejection increases accuracy and reduces false alarms
- Clear voice alerts keep you informed while your eyes stay on the road
- Ready to go out of the box - simply affix to your windshield and turn it on
- Includes detector, quick-release windshield mount, coiled SmartCord power adapter and quick reference card
- Your Beltronics Pro 300 Radar Detector is backed by a 1-year warranty
Getting any ticket is enough to ruin your day, but getting caught and ticketed in a sneaky speed trap just stinks. That's probably how the boys in blue got their porcine nickname. With the Beltronics Pro 300 Radar Detector mounted to your windshield, you sniff out that sneaky bacon long before they detect you.
Delivering the earliest possible warning with 10-times the range of budget devices, this car radar detector has your back. Equipped to warn you of all US radar and laser gun signals, including the cops' latest instant-on and "POP" mode threats, it's the most powerful detector in its class.
Your Beltronics Pro 300 arrives ready to go right out of the box. Just stick it to your windshield, turn it on and start motoring with confidence. Plus, Beltronics includes the 300 Radar Detector, quick-release windshield mount, coiled SmartCord power adapter, quick reference card and a 1-year warranty.
Beltronics Pro 300 Radar Detector Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Donna S (Lake Havasu City, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Escape — Jun 12, 2016 8:13 AM
I have only had it a couple of weeks but I really like it. Easy to use and customize if you want. The holder with suction cups works really well, just stick it on the window and it's done. This is easy if you want to use it in another car really quick. It only says K2 when you are around certain businesses like Lowes, Walmart and Wells Fargo bank. You can mute it for that one time and then it will be off mute for the next time it detects. something.
Reviewed by Chuck C (WILLIS, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Charger — Sep 02, 2014 8:38 AM
The Beltronics Pro 300 Radar Detector preformed as advertised. I just completed a 1,300 mile round trip to the East coast and it saved me from a ticket at least 5 times. Don't forget to turn on the pop function. I only rated it 4 out of five because I believe the volume could be higher (I have the music loud at times). Great unit, looks good, you will need the pro mount.
Reviewed by Jacob H (NORMAN, OK) Reviewed for a 2007 Mazda 6 — Jun 20, 2014 9:01 PM
Sometimes the buttons do work, but they will stop working at some point and unless you try to press one you wouldn't know. It says "Highway" and looks as though it's functioning. Which is particularly worrisome, because when none of the buttons work, it does not detect radar signals . Sometimes they work sometimes they don't. But for a $300 detector, they should always work. Waiting on the second detector before I can recommend or not. I will update this review once received.
Reviewed by Andrew J D (ALBANY, NY) — Apr 30, 2014 8:19 PM
Upgrading from a 12-year-old Bector 995 I love this Pro 300 . in the first three days it worked beyond my expectations. The KAband sensitivity blew me away on a trip out to Vermont.. I picked up KA band way over a mile away I was able to slow down in my 2011 WRX STI and PAID for itself already. I love the Smartcord, I mounted the pro 300 on the windshield rather than the dash like on my previous model. Like stated it was ready to go right out-of-the-box I made a couple of changes to my preference
Reviewed by Rohit C (ATLANTA, GA) Reviewed for a 2012 Audi Q5 — Apr 13, 2014 4:58 AM
Picked up everything on recent long trip. Falses are minimal, turn X off. Simple to operate and program. Use this along with Waze and you're in good shape. Arrived by Fedex on time.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/26 - 8/30
There are no customer reviews for this product
- beltronics radar detectors
- beltronics pro 100
- redline radar detector sale
- sti radar detector
- smart car seat covers
- ford rubber floor mats
- mercedes benz sunshade
- installing a radar detector in a 911 porsche
- ford f-350 rims
- ford mustang radar detector
- auto car floor mats
- pick up bed rail caps
- truck bed covers tonneau