- Avoid the cops and false alarms with the Beltronics Pro 500 Radar Detector
- Delivers the ultimate protection against all radar and laser bands
- Rules out false signals like automatic door openers and motion sensors
- Preloaded with 1000s of red light and fixed position speed camera locations
- Camera database and OS are easily updated via the Beltronics website
- Clear voice alerts keep you informed while your eyes stay on the road
- Ready to go out of the box - simply affix to your windshield and turn it on
- Set the fully customizable display to your unique driving style
- Includes detector, quick-release windshield mount, coiled SmartCord power adapter and quick reference card
- Your Beltronics Pro 500 Radar Detector is backed by a 1-year warranty
When it comes to fire, flood and tornado warnings, false alarms are great—not so great when it comes to warning chirps from your radar detector. In fact, nothing takes the fun out of spirited motoring quicker than a false radar or laser warning. So, never let some yahoo's garage door opener scrub your speed again with the Beltronics Pro 500 Radar Detector riding shotgun.
Delivering the ultimate protection against all US laser and radar bands, the Beltronics Pro 500 Radar Detector lets you motor with complete confidence. Since it rules out false signals like garage door openers and motion detectors, every warning is legit—so you can back off when needed and drop the hammer when the coast is clear.
The Beltronics Pro 500 Detector comes preloaded with tons of red light and fixed position speed camera locations and a host of advanced features that make Beltronics the #1 name in speed protection. Best yet, your Beltronics Pro 500 Radar Detector is ready to go out of the box and is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Beltronics Pro 500 Radar Detector Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Delbert B (Middleville, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Mustang — Sep 04, 2014 11:49 AM
This radar detector has a great range and the gps feature is worth the extra cost. I had it detect radar from over a mile away.
Reviewed by Hall F (Everett, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Cadillac CTS — Apr 01, 2014 8:48 AM
This is the lowest priced GPS type unit from the Escort family of stand alone detectors. Auto-learn feature is missing from this model with only a red LED display. The SuperCup windshield mount is a nice upgrade over the standard mount. Over-all I am happy with this purchase.
Reviewed by Edward M (NASHUA, NH) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Veloster — Dec 27, 2013 5:04 AM
The Pro 500 was my attempt to upgrade from a Escort 8500 x50. Not to bash the 8500, as it has been a very good detector... but the Bell Pro 500 takes detection to a whole new level. First off, the main difference is how quiet the 500 is filtering out false alerts. The ability to mark locations makes the 500 a joy to own. The 500 makes you wonder if its even on at times.. I do not miss the 8500 pharmacy detector one bit. I also like the softer alert tone (voice) which announces the band on alert.
Reviewed by Alex G (SPRING, TX) — May 12, 2013 2:54 PM
Radar works very well. Almost no false alarms. Unit includes cable and mount. Mount is cheap and falls off windshield. No travel case included. But it works, so I recommend.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 10/07