- Avoid tickets with the fully invisible Beltronics STi Magnum Radar Detector
- Equipped with TotalShield technology for full stealth against VG2 and Spectre detector detectors
- Powerful dual Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) receiver delivers up to a 60% better detection than the previous Beltronics STi Radar Detector
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) constantly analyzes incoming data, sifting out false alarms for smarter results
- 360-degree protection against X, K, KA photo, KA wideband, Laser and Pop signals
- Switch between voice alerts, sound alarms and mute modes
- Runs in Highway, City and City NoX modes
- Simple to setup and easy to read, thanks to its high-def text display and brightness controls
- Comes complete with a molded carrying case, windshield mount, coiled SmartPlug, DC power adapter and an instruction manual
- Works with ESCORT Live social speed-trap avoidance network
- Your Beltronics STi Magnum Radar Detector is covered by a 1-year warranty
Spirited drivers always have to strike a balance between satisfying their need for speed and watching out for ticket-happy cops. Instead of scanning the horizon for black-and-whites, partner up with a Beltronics STi Magnum Radar Detector. This ultra-advanced speed-trap sniffer delivers up to 60% longer range over Beltronics' previous STi detector—all while remaining invisible to detector detectors.
Thanks to its cutting-edge design, the Beltronics STi Magnum is always a few steps ahead of the flatfoots. The dual low-noise amplifier (LNA) receiver and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provide long-range detection of all police bands—including POP—while filtering out false alarms. Plus, Beltronic's exclusive TotalShield stealth technology makes your STi Magnum completely invisible to VG2, Spectre and future detectors.
Though incredibly high-tech, the Bel STi Magnum is surprisingly simple to use. Its intuitive controls let you switch between modes, adjust the alerts and fine-tune the display's brightness. Plus, it's compatible with the ESCORT Live social speed-trap avoidance network and comes with a 1-year warranty.
Beltronics STi Magnum Radar Detector Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Steve S (Port Saint Lucie, FL) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Camaro — Jun 18, 2015 4:11 AM
The two main reasons I purchased the STI Magnum rather than another detector in its class are, stealth (shielded from Radar Detector Detectors) and unit reset from overheat. I do a lot of driving through Virginia and the shielding is a plus for me and living in Florida where the sun blazes on the detector on the dash, other similar detectors can't be reset as easily if the unit goes into an overheat.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 8/03