- The Surco Removable Deck Rack is a custom-crafted luggage rack for your specific make, model and year roadster
- The Luggage Rack increases luggage capacity—stowing bags and gear on the trunk lid
- Clever clamp design allows quick installation and removal—NO drilling required
- The Surco Luggage Rack is built from heavy-duty stainless steel
- The rack's electro-polished stainless steel finish guarantees an everlasting shine
- Padded feet protect your trunk lid from scuffs and scratches
- No assembly required—just clamp the rack to your trunk lid and hit the road
- The Luggage Rack gives your car the classic Euro-styling found on vintage roadsters
- Made in USA
- Your Surco Removable Deck Rack is backed by a 90-day warranty
The cargo space of your little roadster isn't limited to one passenger and a cup of coffee anymore. The Surco Removable Deck Rack quickly and easily mounts to your vehicle's trunk lid-expanding storage and lending the classic look of a vintage European roadster.
The fully removable Luggage Rack uses 4 integrated clamps for simple installation and removal. The padded feet keep your paint blemish free while providing a solid platform for bags, luggage and gear. When you're finished carrying cargo on your convertible, just remove the rack and set it aside.
Surco builds the Luggage Rack to last, crafting it from high-strength stainless steel that's electro-polished for a lifelong shine. Mounting the rack requires no drilling or assembly-just clamp it on and go. And, your Surco Removable Deck Rack is backed by a 90-day warranty.
Surco Removable Deck Rack/Luggage Rack Customer Reviews
97 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joseph Z (THOMASVILLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Thunderbird — Sep 05, 2017 5:56 PM
We used this luggage rack for the first time to attend the International Thunderbird Convention in Fort Wayne. It was easy to install, sturdy, and good looking. The only problem we noticed is the center bracket scratches the paint on the trunk lid when it is opened.
Reviewed by Fred B (BETHEL, CT) Reviewed for a 2016 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Aug 21, 2017 4:51 AM
This rack is extremely efficient in creating more space for carrying more than a weekend bag or two. I have been able to carry beach chairs, coolers, and even 18 cubic feet of mulch!
Reviewed by Dean G (LINCOLN, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 BMW Z3 — Aug 31, 2016 10:01 AM
Used it several times and really pleased with its looks and its functions. Would highly recommend this product.
Ships Between 11/24 - 11/28
- What Do You Drive?