- The Surco Removable Deck Rack is a custom-crafted luggage rack for your specific make, model and year roadster
- The Luggage Rack increases luggage capacity—stowing bags and gear on the trunk lid
- Clever clamp design allows quick installation and removal—NO drilling required
- The Surco Luggage Rack is built from heavy-duty stainless steel
- The rack's electro-polished stainless steel finish guarantees an everlasting shine
- Padded feet protect your trunk lid from scuffs and scratches
- No assembly required—just clamp the rack to your trunk lid and hit the road
- The Luggage Rack gives your car the classic Euro-styling found on vintage roadsters
- Made in USA
- Your Surco Removable Deck Rack is backed by a 90-day warranty
The cargo space of your little roadster isn't limited to one passenger and a cup of coffee anymore. The Surco Removable Deck Rack quickly and easily mounts to your vehicle's trunk lid-expanding storage and lending the classic look of a vintage European roadster.
The fully removable Luggage Rack uses 4 integrated clamps for simple installation and removal. The padded feet keep your paint blemish free while providing a solid platform for bags, luggage and gear. When you're finished carrying cargo on your convertible, just remove the rack and set it aside.
Surco builds the Luggage Rack to last, crafting it from high-strength stainless steel that's electro-polished for a lifelong shine. Mounting the rack requires no drilling or assembly-just clamp it on and go. And, your Surco Removable Deck Rack is backed by a 90-day warranty.
Surco Removable Deck Rack/Luggage Rack Customer Reviews
87 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ken H (Fort Worth, TX) Reviewed for a 1967 MG MGB — Jul 01, 2015 2:53 AM
Very nice luggage rack for our MGB. Fits & looks great, for much less than the usual permanently mounted luggage racks.
Reviewed by Alfred K (Hobe Sound, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 BMW Z4 — May 21, 2015 3:55 AM
We are golfers. Used to have a Z3 with a permanent rack and two plastic tubes for the clubs. I like the portable rack much better, no rewiring and less weight when raising the trunk lid when the rack is not needed.
Reviewed by Arthur H (ROCKPORT, TX) — May 12, 2015 8:29 PM
Looks good and fits just right, with an easy installation. I elected to tie a 7/8" dowell rod to the frame so there are now three bars on the rack. It comes with two and some luggage bags can fall through Overall a good product
Reviewed by James C (Leesburg, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Apr 11, 2015 8:09 PM
Makes the car sportier, according to all my friends have told me. Put it on as soon as I got it out of the box and have yet to take it off. Need to find the right size waterproof bag to complete the the packet and then take the wife on a nice long trip with my new toy.
Reviewed by Denise J (BELLINGHAM, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Porsche Boxster — Feb 14, 2015 1:31 PM
Surco rack very easy to install. The only problem is the front brace rubs against the light. I created a couple of noticeable scratches on the lens. Easy fix, just pull up slightly on the bar when opening and closing trunk. Not sure if it's the rack design or my light might not be even. There is a bit of play when pushing on the lens. It's probably not up to Porsche standards but a very good substitute.
- Ships Between 7/31 - 8/04
- What Do You Drive?