- The Surco Removable Deck Rack is a custom-crafted luggage rack for your specific make, model and year roadster
- The Luggage Rack increases luggage capacity—stowing bags and gear on the trunk lid
- Clever clamp design allows quick installation and removal—NO drilling required
- The Surco Luggage Rack is built from heavy-duty stainless steel
- The rack's electro-polished stainless steel finish guarantees an everlasting shine
- Padded feet protect your trunk lid from scuffs and scratches
- No assembly required—just clamp the rack to your trunk lid and hit the road
- The Luggage Rack gives your car the classic Euro-styling found on vintage roadsters
- Made in USA
- Your Surco Removable Deck Rack is backed by a 90-day warranty
The cargo space of your little roadster isn't limited to one passenger and a cup of coffee anymore. The Surco Removable Deck Rack quickly and easily mounts to your vehicle's trunk lid-expanding storage and lending the classic look of a vintage European roadster.
The fully removable Luggage Rack uses 4 integrated clamps for simple installation and removal. The padded feet keep your paint blemish free while providing a solid platform for bags, luggage and gear. When you're finished carrying cargo on your convertible, just remove the rack and set it aside.
Surco builds the Luggage Rack to last, crafting it from high-strength stainless steel that's electro-polished for a lifelong shine. Mounting the rack requires no drilling or assembly-just clamp it on and go. And, your Surco Removable Deck Rack is backed by a 90-day warranty.
Surco Removable Deck Rack/Luggage Rack Customer Reviews
93 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dean G (LINCOLN, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 BMW Z3 — Aug 31, 2016 10:01 AM
Used it several times and really pleased with its looks and its functions. Would highly recommend this product.
Reviewed by armand s (SPRING HILL, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 BMW Z4 — Nov 04, 2015 4:12 AM
While the fitment and ease if installation were excellent, the chrome finish was substandard. Many scratches covered the entire surface. So much so that i found the need to paint surface. Not that quality of an accessory that i would normally install on a BMW
Ships Between 9/27 - 9/29
- What Do You Drive?