- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get your car, truck or SUV ready to haul anything with the Thule Square Bar Base Rack System
- No guesswork needed—each system is custom configured to fit your exact year, make and model
- Attach any of Thule's carriers to your Square Base Rack System to transport kayaks, bicycles, snowboards, and more with ease
- Tougher than nails—the crossbars and feet are all built from galvanized steel and coated with scuff-resistant rubber
- Add on Thule Lock Cylinders to protect your valuable gear from thieves (sold separately as optional accessory)
- Installation is painless with no drilling or body modification required
- Your Thule Square Bar Base Rack System is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When the great outdoors starts calling your name, the Thule Square Bar Base Rack System makes it easy to answer. It converts the dead space on top of your vehicle into a sturdy platform for mounting Thule's entire range of carriers. Whether you're into skiing, kayaking, surfing, or just road-tripping, the Thule Roof Rack is the perfect base for hauling all your toys.
Thule takes the guesswork out of equipping your vehicle with this professional-grade rooftop rack. The experts at Thule have created custom systems for just about every vehicle on the road. All Thule Square Bar Base Rack Systems come with properly sized crossbars, tight-gripping feet, and all the hardware you need for a fast installation.
For maximum strength and durability, your Thule Roof Rack System's crossbars and feet are built from galvanized steel. And, they're coated with a layer of rubber to prevent scuffing your gear. Thule racks even come with in-depth installation instructions for an easy, no-drill mount. Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Square Bar Base Rack System Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gregory C (South San Francisco, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Kia Sorento — Mar 27, 2012 2:41 PM
I rescent both the Thule Base Rack System for my 2011 Kia Sorento, and it did'nt come with cross bars!!!! I went online, and typ-in Autoanything.com and tell them what you need and stuff apears on the web. Click and send payment, four day later it's at your front door. Easy to install, no tools needed. Thankyou. Gregory, from `Cali`
Reviewed by Joseph S (Dumont, NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Durango — Aug 16, 2011 5:19 AM
Rack is Good quality. Price is a little high. Rack bent a little when I strapped my kayaks on. Racks make a little noise when traveling higher rate of speed. All in all, a good rack.
Reviewed by Mindie S (Millersville, MD) — Mar 31, 2011 8:05 AM
we have greatly enjoyed the rack system. It makes attatching our carrier simple and safe, and it is easy to take on and off for when we aren't traveling.
Reviewed by Patricia M (Robbinsville, NJ) Reviewed for a 2007 BMW X5 — Jan 05, 2011 12:02 PM
The rack system created alot of wind noise. Will need to purchase a wind fairing.