- The Sherpa Bag is universally-designed to mount on any vehicle with a roof rack or cargo rack
- Pack as much stuff as you can—the Sherpa Bag is available in 10 cubic feet (36" x 40" x 16") and 15 cubic feet (36" x 47" x 16")
- The Sherpa Bag keeps your gear dry, with durable, water-resistant, tear-proof 18-mil PVC-coated Nylon
- Zippered closures are covered by flaps to keep moisture out
- The Sherpa Bag uses 4 clip-on tie straps for fast, secure installation
- Fold it flat when you're done-the Sherpa Bag is flexible enough to fold for storage in your trunk or rear cargo area
- Your Sherpa Bag is covered against defects for life
Pack all of your gear on your vehicle's back with the heavy-duty Sherpa Roof Top Bag. With two size options, 10 cubic feet and 15 cubic feet, you can free-up all of your interior space for passengers, pets and more.
In rain, snow or beating sun, the Sherpa keeps packin' your gear. Special PVC-coated nylon fabric stops water from getting in, along with special flaps that shield the zippers from moisture. And, the thick nylon is flexible enough to fold flat when not in use.
Loading the Sherpa Bag on your vehicle is easy. At each corner, the Sherpa employs a clip-on tie strap that's designed for mounting to any roof or cargo rack.
Don't jam your vehicle full of bags-hire a durable porter to help on your journeys. Your Sherpa Bag is protected for life against defects.
Sherpa Bag Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Douglas Y (MILFORD, OH) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Sequoia — Jun 24, 2014 5:54 PM
After taking time to load items as neatly as possible, and arranging evenly from side-to-side, and front -to-back it zipped up and the Velcro sealed up securely. The four corner straps secured the bag in place. We traveled mostly interstates at speeds of 65 to 80 mph, and it never moved. Fortunately we did not encounter any rain so I can't comment on water repellency. I will say the material feels thick and of a water repellent type of material with the Velcro flap to seal the zipper.
Reviewed by Dilip L (TEMPE, AZ) — Jan 06, 2014 8:08 PM
This is a great product and it looks very tough and is clearly waterproof, which can't be said for many similar products on the market. It's well worth it.
Reviewed by Richard S (Arnold, MO) Reviewed for a 2004 Saturn Vue — Nov 13, 2010 10:04 AM
Used this product for 1, 1300 mile trip from St. Louis to El Paso, TX via San Antonio, TX which took 5 days during the first week of Oct. 2010. Encountered no rain and got up to speeds of 70 M.P.H. Had the product in a metal frame basket which kept it off the roof of the SUV. Needed the basket because the product was too long to attached to the SUV cross bars. Probably better that way than directly on the roof. No damage at all to the product and is in new condition except for the bug stains. Kept all hard edges away from corners and no hard edges at the top of the load. Padded the insided of the bottom with blankets because of the metal grid of the basket. Top load didn't affect handling.
Reviewed by sean s (Fort Lupton, CO) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Expedition — Aug 16, 2010 11:49 AM
Best thing we could have gotten for our 1st family vacation!! Fit all of our luggage just perfect! We even went thru some major rain storms and luggage didn't get a single drop of it! Definitely reccommend it to anyone! ;)
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/27 - 5/29