- The Surco Spare-Me Tire Carrier is specially-designed for mounting to your Surco Safari Roof Rack
- Carries any spare tire on your Surco roof rack, freeing-up valuable cargo space
- The Surco Spare-Me Tire Carrier is powder-coated black for rust-free contact with your rim and roof rack
- For security, the Spare-Me is fully lockable with any standard padlock (not included)
- The Surco Spare-Me Tire Carrier works well with the other available Surco Safari Roof Rack accessories, including lights and the shovel/axe carrier
- Made in USA
- Your Spare-Me Tire Carrier is backed by a limited 90-day warranty
Keep your spare in the air! The Surco Spare-Me Tire Carrier mounts to your Surco Safari Roof Rack, giving you a better place to put that clumsy spare tire.
Many auto makers spent years mounting spare tires in the rear cargo area. While convenient, that spare takes up as much as a third of your storage space! Keep your cargo inside, dry and safer by putting your spare tire on top. And, the Spare-Me Tire Carrier's durable black powder-coated finish means it won't rust on your roof rack or rim.
Lock down your spare, too. The Spare-Me Tire Carrier is completely lockable with any standard padlock. Plus, the Spare-Me Tire Carrier works great with the light mounts and tool holder accessories also available for your Safari Roof Rack.
- The Surco Spare Tire Carrier is an adaptor kit that works with the Surco Safari Roof Rack. The rack pictured is sold separately and is not included with the Spare-Me Tire Carrier.
Surco Spare Me Tire Carrier Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Russ W (Havertown, PA) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Cherokee — Mar 24, 2009 8:28 PM
This was a very simple accessory to install on my rack. Make alot more trunk space in my jeep.
Reviewed by Ryan C (Lakeville, MN) Reviewed for a 1993 Jeep Cherokee — Feb 09, 2006 5:19 AM
I am happy with the purchase of the tire carrier. However, it seems as if the carrier was an after thought when designing the rack itself. The center rail of the rack is far to flimsy to support the tire. The mount is a cross with one end hooking to the cross rail and the other hooking to the center rail of the rack. To make this product supperior they should also mount it to the front cross rail.
Reviewed by Dennis L (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 1995 Dodge Ram — Jan 11, 2006 6:03 PM
This is a great accessory for all those trucks with small underbed space when going to bigger tires. It was a little difficult to adjust the rails to support my 33" tires, but install was only about 2 hrs and its a safe way to carry a tire, especially with the ability to add a lock.
Reviewed by Robin J. S (Tombstone, AZ) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Oct 19, 2005 8:27 AM
Both units very well made and fit where there supposed to.Allows us to pack more in rear when we go off into the high desert rock collecting.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.