- The WeatherTech RackSack Roof Cargo Bag is designed for any vehicle with roof rails or a cargo rack
- Stop the elements from getting to your gear—the RackSack Roof Cargo Bag is made from water-repellant, durable, 1800-denier woven polyester fabric
- The WeatherTech RackSack Roof Cargo Bag measures 39" x 32" x 18" when fully expanded, for a whopping 13 cubic feet of cargo space
- 1½"-wide heavy-duty webbed straps with tough connectors ensure a snug, secure fit
- The RackSack Roof Cargo Bag folds flat when not in use for easy storage in your trunk or rear cargo area
- Your WeatherTech RackSack Roof Cargo Bag is covered by a 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Help your gear weather any storm. With the WeatherTech RackSack Roof Cargo Bag, neither rain nor sleet nor snow will slow your travels or ruin your stuff. And, what heaps of gear you can pack in this roof top carrier! The WeatherTech RackSack Roof Cargo Bag holds up to 13 cubic feet of bags, camping gear, equipment and more.
Trust your gear to stay well protected in the RackSack Roof Cargo Bag. Tough, 1800-denier woven polyester fabric material. A water-repellant treatment. And a soft fleece pad lining the underside that's safe for your gear and your paint. Plus, 1½"-wide webbed straps for a snug, secure fit to your roof rails.
Done carrying gear? No problem! The WeatherTech RackSack Roof Cargo Bag folds flat when not in use for convenient storage in your trunk or rear cargo area.
Save space in your vehicle-carry your gear in the water-resistant cover of the RackSack Roof Cargo Bag. Your WeatherTech RackSack Roof Cargo Bag is covered by a 3-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
WeatherTech RackSack Roof Cargo Bag Customer Reviews
38 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Justin F (UNION, KY) — Jul 23, 2014 3:15 AM
First tine using it was in a rain storm that lasted 2 hours. Even after all that, we made it to our destination and everything was perfectly dry!!
Reviewed by Amy V (Rosebush, MI) — Sep 17, 2013 7:03 PM
We've used the bag only once so far and am very happy with it. We packed it full of suitcases and bags for a trip to Nashville. The weather was dry so I can't speak to the ability to keep everything dry yet. There is a little concern with the plastic buckles but they stayed tight and worked well.
Reviewed by Barbara M (WESTFIELD, PA) — Sep 14, 2013 5:11 AM
I chose this carrier after reading the reviews at Autoanything.com. The quality seems quite good, we didn't have any problems with loose flaps and experienced NO noise while driving at any speed. I didn't use any extra padding between the cargo and the car roof and as far as I can tell, there aren't any scratches from the bag. The bag is very easy to install, comes with Velcro keepers for the extra strap and is padded on the bottom.
Reviewed by Victoria G (FORT BENNING, GA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Traverse — Jan 08, 2013 7:10 PM
We used this bag from Fort Worth Texas to Fairbanks Alaska. It held up great. We put three military duffle bags and some pillows and blankets in it. Nothing got wet and we drove through rain and snow. Wind noise was minimal!
Reviewed by Frank M (MATAWAN, NJ) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Sienna — Aug 29, 2012 10:20 AM
This cargo bag has high hopes, installation and securing it was outstanding, but the lack of keeping items inside dry is a serious issue. I plan on returning it.
WeatherTech RackSack Roof Cargo Bag
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/04 - 12/08
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- weathertech roof racks & cargo carriers
- yakima getout roof bag
- cargo saddlebag
- thule cargo bag
- volvo car car racks accessories
- volvo roof bags
- audi car top carrier
- ford escape roof rack
- honda crv car top carrier
- honda ridgeline rooftop cargo bag
- performance mufflers
- custom fit floor mats
- fender flare