- The WeatherTech RackSack Roof Cargo Bag is designed for any vehicle with roof rails or a cargo rack
- Stop the elements from getting to your gear—the RackSack Roof Cargo Bag is made from water-repellant, durable, 1800-denier woven polyester fabric
- The WeatherTech RackSack Roof Cargo Bag measures 39" x 32" x 18" when fully expanded, for a whopping 13 cubic feet of cargo space
- 1½"-wide heavy-duty webbed straps with tough connectors ensure a snug, secure fit
- The RackSack Roof Cargo Bag folds flat when not in use for easy storage in your trunk or rear cargo area
- Your WeatherTech RackSack Roof Cargo Bag is covered by a Limited Lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Help your gear weather any storm. With the WeatherTech RackSack Roof Cargo Bag, neither rain nor sleet nor snow will slow your travels or ruin your stuff. And, what heaps of gear you can pack in this roof top carrier! The WeatherTech RackSack Roof Cargo Bag holds up to 13 cubic feet of bags, camping gear, equipment and more.
Trust your gear to stay well protected in the RackSack Roof Cargo Bag. Tough, 1800-denier woven polyester fabric material. A water-repellant treatment. And a soft fleece pad lining the underside that's safe for your gear and your paint. Plus, 1½"-wide webbed straps for a snug, secure fit to your roof rails.
Done carrying gear? No problem! The WeatherTech RackSack Roof Cargo Bag folds flat when not in use for convenient storage in your trunk or rear cargo area.
Save space in your vehicle-carry your gear in the water-resistant cover of the RackSack Roof Cargo Bag. Your WeatherTech RackSack Roof Cargo Bag is covered by a Limited Lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
WeatherTech RackSack Roof Cargo Bag Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jay H (Hogansburg, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Durango — Jul 11, 2017 4:19 AM
Filled it up , put luggage inside plastic bags just in case, secured to rails, traveled from Syracuse,NY to Dallas, Texas.Went through rain, nothing got wet. Checked straps for tightness when stopped, everything was good. No problems, would purchase again. Cost a little more than others, but was worth it. very durable.
Reviewed by Ricardo G (PITTSFORD, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Acura MDX — Jan 27, 2017 5:42 AM
Good quality and rugged bag however it is not 100% water proof. I recently drove From NY to Fla with luggage on my roof bag and encountered severe rain and wind during the trip. Upon arrival we found that some water had penetrated the bag probably through the zipper. Next trip I will put the luggage in plastic bags then inside the roof bag.
Reviewed by Marilou G (JUPITER, FL) — May 23, 2015 5:40 PM
The Weather Tech Sack Sack was very easy to install. I carried clothing in platic bags. It worked perfectly. It was well secured and did not encounter any problems.
Reviewed by John M (CLARKSDALE, MS) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Matrix — May 21, 2015 8:32 AM
The bag is a bit pricey...BUT, considering I will be using it A LOT, worth the cost if you consider long term and peace of mind that you will arrive dry.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/21 - 3/23