- The Hull-A-Port easily attaches to most aftermarket racks, including Thule and Yakima, as well as factory installed racks
- No tools needed for installation of Hull-A-Port kayak rack
- Versatile shape accommodates sea and whitewater kayaks
- Padded to gently cradle your boat
- The angled J-style design allows more room for additional boats or gear
- Easy to load—just lift the boat, put it in place and cinch it down
- Includes a handy pair of Thule QuickDraw ratcheting tie-down straps and buckle protectors
- Available PRO model folds down when not in use for increased overhead clearance and fuel economy
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your Thule Hull-A-Port Kayak Roof Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
The Thule Hull-A-Port Kayak Rack offers a new slant on the kayak rack. The unique J-style carrier gets your ocean or whitewater boat on its side, freeing up room on the roof for a second kayak, a bike or any gear you can rack.
With the Thule Hull-A-Port kayak rack, loading couldn't be easier. Just dump it on the padded cradle and cinch it down tightly and securely with the two provided ratcheting tie-down straps. For better fuel economy and more overhead clearance, choose the PRO Hull-A-Port. It's design allows it to fold down when not in use. Both Hull-A-Port models are built in the USA and boast all-metal attachment hardware and UV-resistant covering on the pads for long life. Your Thule Hull-A-Port Kayak Carrier is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Hull-A-Port Kayak Carrier Customer Reviews
60 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronnie L (MUNROE FALLS, OH) — May 26, 2015 3:18 AM
This kayak carrier is quality and easy to install. My only problem is I was told by the phone representative that this carrier folded and down and it does not.
Reviewed by Tracie S (FORT WAYNE, IN) Reviewed for a 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee — May 14, 2015 6:27 AM
I love my new carriers with only one complaint. the thumb nuts securing the carriers to the crossbar keep loosening from the vibration of the vehicle. Not much, but enough that you should check them after every trip to ensure they are tight. Other than that, I love the carriers. Look nice, easy to secure the Kayaks, everything you need is included with the kit, and it is easy to lift the kayaks into the J brackets. Love the freedom of being able to take my Kayak out at a moments notice.
Reviewed by Charles G (Reading, PA) — Apr 30, 2015 9:06 PM
Our purchase of two carriers will transport our kayaks to Acadia National Park in August, and we feel confident the Thule carriers will accomplish the job without any problems.
Reviewed by Andres E (Killeen, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 08, 2015 1:55 PM
My Hul-a-Port PRO kayak carrier is very useful. I have a Thule Sporter bed rack and it was not compatible with the carrier. I had to get other bolts and pieces to make it work.
Reviewed by David J (MONROE, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Infiniti JX35 — Aug 30, 2014 3:21 AM
Simple installation, easy operation, and apparently secure. I've used it twice now and am pleased with the product. The J-hooks appear a little wonky on the sloping roof line of the Infiniti JX (factory cross bars), but the 'yak rode smooth and stable in the cradle and included straps. Wind noise is evident, but no more than expected.
Thule Hull-A-Port Kayak Carrier
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 6/03 - 6/05