- The Hull-A-Port easily attaches to most aftermarket racks, including Thule and Yakima, as well as factory installed racks
- No tools needed for installation of Hull-A-Port kayak rack
- Versatile shape accommodates sea and whitewater kayaks
- Padded to gently cradle your boat
- The angled J-style design allows more room for additional boats or gear
- Easy to load—just lift the boat, put it in place and cinch it down
- Includes a handy pair of Thule QuickDraw ratcheting tie-down straps and buckle protectors
- Available PRO model folds down when not in use for increased overhead clearance and fuel economy
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your Thule Hull-A-Port Kayak Roof Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
The Thule Hull-A-Port Kayak Rack offers a new slant on the kayak rack. The unique J-style carrier gets your ocean or whitewater boat on its side, freeing up room on the roof for a second kayak, a bike or any gear you can rack.
With the Thule Hull-A-Port kayak rack, loading couldn't be easier. Just dump it on the padded cradle and cinch it down tightly and securely with the two provided ratcheting tie-down straps. For better fuel economy and more overhead clearance, choose the PRO Hull-A-Port. It's design allows it to fold down when not in use. Both Hull-A-Port models are built in the USA and boast all-metal attachment hardware and UV-resistant covering on the pads for long life. Your Thule Hull-A-Port Kayak Carrier is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Hull-A-Port Kayak Carrier Customer Reviews
63 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard R (San Antonio, TX) — Jun 26, 2016 1:12 PM
Both my kayaks fit perfectly in the carriers. I was very confident using the Thule Hull-A-Port Carriers
Reviewed by Gary G (Fort Myers, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Camry — Sep 20, 2015 3:54 PM
Very pleased with the Thull Hull-A-Port Kayak Carrier for my Toyota Camry. Easy to install, great carrier for my 12 foot kayak. Purchased "aero" version which folds down when not carrying kayak; looks good and probably improves fuel efficiency.
Reviewed by Ronnie L (MUNROE FALLS, OH) — May 26, 2015 3:18 AM
This kayak carrier is quality and easy to install. My only problem is I was told by the phone representative that this carrier folded and down and it does not.
Reviewed by Tracie S (FORT WAYNE, IN) Reviewed for a 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee — May 14, 2015 6:27 AM
I love my new carriers with only one complaint. the thumb nuts securing the carriers to the crossbar keep loosening from the vibration of the vehicle. Not much, but enough that you should check them after every trip to ensure they are tight. Other than that, I love the carriers. Look nice, easy to secure the Kayaks, everything you need is included with the kit, and it is easy to lift the kayaks into the J brackets. Love the freedom of being able to take my Kayak out at a moments notice.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/25 - 7/27