- Securely strap all your stuff to your roof rack with a Thule Stretch Cargo Net
- Designed to work perfectly with any Thule Cargo Basket
- Your stretchy Thule Stretch Cargo Net keeps a tight grip on your sleeping bags, fishing tackle, luggage, and more
- Molded-plastic hooks hang on tight and are safe on your vehicle's finish
- Bring along your mountain bikes, snowboards and kayaks, too-your Thule Stretch Cargo Net can hold your load below the cargo basket's load bars
- Thule covers your Stretch Cargo Net with a Lifetime Warranty
Roof racks are great for holding onto your extra gear, but they can sometimes lose their grip. One good pothole or a sharp turn can send your stuff flying all over the road. Fuse your freight to your roof rack with a Thule Stretch Cargo Net. Designed to work seamlessly with all Thule Cargo Basketst, this netting locks everything into place for safe passage on even the roughest roads.
Camping equipment, luggage, boxes-the Thule Stretch Cargo Net holds it all. And, you'll never have to fumble around with knotty ropes or snappy bungee cords ever again. This stretchy netting grabs onto your Thule Cargo Basket with a series of molded-plastic hooks for easy, frustration-free loading and unloading.
What's more, you can still mount your bikes, skis and kayaks while you use your Thule Stretch Cargo Net. It can keep everything below your load bars. Best yet, it comes with Thule's Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Stretch Cargo Net Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gregory G (BAKERSFIELD, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Volkswagen Touareg — Jun 29, 2015 8:36 AM
The net does what it is supposed to do and has a reasonable price. I had to pull it under the cargo basket to tighten it up. While the net became tight, the clips are plastic and started to slightly bend. I traveled for 350 miles and everything was fine, but I'm concerned about repeated use breaking the plastic clips. Would be great if they put better clips like a bungee cord has. I would suggest using two crank ties under the net.
Reviewed by Reginald S (Cherryville, NC) — Aug 30, 2011 4:01 AM
haven't used as yet, but is the proper size and design I was looking for to secure my cargo on my cargo carrier
Reviewed by Thomas T (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Aug 30, 2009 3:27 PM
Just needed a cargo net to carry excess stuff to and from the lakehouse and this thing works perfectly! Very sturdy design and held down everything just fine.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/19 - 1/23