- Boost your vehicle's carrying capacity without the strain of a traditional rooftop box with the Thule Transporter Cargo Carrier
- Mounts on your class II or class III trailer hitch-right in arm's reach
- The perfect place to pack away camping equipment, spare luggage, tools and more
- 13 cubic ft of storage space with a maximum load level of 150 lbs
- Your Thule Transporter Cargo Carrier swings down, giving you full access to the rear of your vehicle
- Built from durable ABS to bear the brunt of freezing snow seasons and sizzling summers
- The integrated taillights are pre-wired and come with a 4-pin connector
- Like a little Fort Knox, the Thule Transporter uses the One Key Locking System (included) to thwart thieves from making off with your valuables
- Easy to clean—simply hose it down and open up the drain plug
- Comes with a license plate adaptor
- 50.25" long, 24" wide, 23.5" tall, and weighs 55 lbs
- Can be used with 1.25" and 2" hitch receivers
- Proudly crafted in the USA
- Your Thule Transporter Cargo Box is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Leave your ladder in the garage where it belongs. The waist-high Thule Transport Cargo Box mounts right to any class II or class III trailer hitch, giving you a strain-free spot to pack your gear. Stinky fishing tackle, muddy hiking boots, and bulky luggage all fit perfectly inside, keeping your cockpit clutter free. Plus, it swings down and out of the way when you need to get into the back of your vehicle.
Durability and safety are built into every Thule Transporter Cargo Box. They're crafted in the USA from all-season ABS for generations of dependable duty, come rain or come shine. Plus, thieves will have a hard time breaking through the sturdy One Key Locking System.
For added safety, the Thule Transport has integrated taillights. They fire up when you hit the brakes, giving ample warning to everyone in your wake. And, the included 4-pin connector makes it easy to run juice into your cargo box. Best of all, Thule covers your Transporter with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Transporter Cargo Box Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul M (LITTLE ROCK, AR) Reviewed for a 2011 Land Rover LR4 — Dec 26, 2014 7:18 AM
Easy to install. Took about 30-45 min by myself to install. We can open the upper part of our hatch without tilting the box away. And also we can open the bottom half of the hatch completely when tilted. All pieces and tools were included. All lights and hookups work great. Holds a lot more than it would appear. We can get about 3 rolling luggage bags inside. Looks great on the car and the locks work great as well.
Reviewed by Jarrod B (Clovis, NM) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Explorer — Sep 21, 2014 7:51 PM
The Thule Transporter Cargo Box is fantastic for adding useable cargo space while not impacting fuel economy or adding wind noise. The tilt away option allows the tailgate to open even when the box is installed. The only negative I have to say about this item is that it sticks out close to four feet behind the vehicle which can be a little ungainly in tighter parking lots. I highly recommend this for anyone wanting to add cargo capacity to their vehicle.
Reviewed by Bill K (Massillon, OH) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Explorer — Jan 20, 2014 5:49 AM
Great additional secure storage the lights and plate kit are nice additions again along it safe and legal
Reviewed by Cassandra S (SANDERSON, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Cadillac SRX — Dec 26, 2013 9:56 AM
The Thule Transporter Cargo Box is very sporty. Holds up great. Was delivered earlier than expected and priced just right, just in time for my Christmas trip to Ohio. Thanks
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 9/03 - 9/08