- Slip your sloop onto your roof with the ease and stability available only from the Thule Roll Model Kayak Carrier
- Its hull-safe roller guides your kayak right into the saddles
- The roller is positioned to prevent damage from hull-to-crossbar contact
- Includes a set of rear Hydro-Glide saddles—felt lined for smooth, low-friction loading
- Works with Thule Set-To-Go saddles (sold separately) up front
- Your Thule Roll Model Kayak Carrier comes with all pieces to mount 1 kayak
- Mounts to Thule square bars only
- Proudly crafted in the USA
- Your Thule Roll Model Kayak Carrier is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Battling your way down white-water rapids can be a hair-raising experience. Hoisting your trusty kayak onto the roof of your ride doesn't have to be. With a Thule Roll Model Kayak Carrier, you won't sweat a drop worrying about fumbling your boat or throwing out your back. It's equipped with a deluxe roller that gently guides your paddle-powered vessel into the included Hydro-Glide rear saddles.
Besides protecting your lumbar from strain, the Thule Roll Model Kayak Carrier safeguards your hull from scratches and dings. The roller is properly positioned to prevent boat-to-crossbar contact. Your Roll Model is fully adjustable to accommodate a wide range of kayaks, and it comes with a ratcheting tie down strap.
Thule designed the Roll Model Kayak Carrier to work in tandem with their Set-To-Go saddles (sold separately), and mounts exclusively to Thule square bars. And, Thule builds your kayak carrier with pride in the USA. Plus, Thule backs your Roll Model with their Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/10 - 2/12