- Outfit your ride with a Thule Set-To-Go Kayak Roof Rack for unparalleled stability and hull safety
- The Set-To-Go saddles are soft and adjustable to support wooden, fiberglass and plastic kayaks
- Tall outer lips provide solid lateral stability
- The perfect match to Thule’s Roll Model (sold separately) rear-loading saddle system
- Thule's Set-To-Go Kayak Roof Rack comes with a pair of saddles, a ratcheting tie down, and all installation hardware
- Mounts to Thule’s standard, Rapid Aero, Xsporter, and round crossbars—also fits most factory roof racks
- Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're heading out for a relaxing afternoon of fishing or a weekend trek down class IV rapids, the Thule Set-To-Go Kayak Roof Rack ensures you'll reach your destination safe and sound. Designed for any adventure, this powerful pair of saddles delivers the ideal combination of stability and hull cushion.
Your Thule Set-To-Go Kayak Roof Rack is versatile enough to handle wooden, fiberglass and plastic hulls with ease. Its soft saddles are fully adjustable to grip narrow ocean kayaks and wider sit-on-tops. Plus, the raised edges of the Set-To-Go saddles deliver maximum lateral stability to keep your kayak from sailing away on windy roads.
Thule Set-To-Go Kayak Roof Racks come with a pair of saddles, a ratcheting tie down strap, and all installation hardware. The Set-To-Go teams up perfectly with the Thule Roll Model rear saddles (sold separately) for simple loading and unloading. Backed by Thule's Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Set-To-Go Kayak Roof Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/12 - 2/16