- Large CURT basket securely holds your gear
- 60”x20”x2.75” basket for 2" reciever
- 48"x20"x2.75" basket for 1 1/4" reciver
- The 2”x2” shank holds up to 500lbs and is available in either fixed or folding design
- The 1 ¼”x1 ¼” shank holds up to 300lbs and has a fixed shank with 2” adjustment increments
- Includes a 5/8” hitch pin for 2” shanks or ½” hitch pin for 1 ¼” shanks
- Resilient powder coat finish
- Covered by a 1-year warranty
Whether you're looking for extra space or just don't want to bring the mess inside, CURT Bolt-Together Cargo Carriers make it easy. The large CURT basket provides ample room for all of your gear. Plus, you can get your Bolt-Together Cargo Carrier with either a fixed shank or the fold-away design that takes up less room when it's not in use.
The CURT Bolt-Together Cargo Carrier is available in the 2" design that can hold up to 500lbs or in the 1 ¼" design that features a fixed shank with 2' adjustment increments that can hold up to 300lbs. Durable powder coat finish keeps your cargo carrier looking good and the included 5/8" hitch pin keeps it securely attached to your vehicle. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Folding cargo carriers may interfere with rear-mounted spare tires
CURT Bolt-Together Cargo Carriers Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert A (Indiantown, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Cube — Apr 18, 2014 6:17 AM
This product is very well made. Easy to put together and easy to install. It meets all of my expectations.
Reviewed by David M (NAVASOTA, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Fit — Jan 30, 2014 9:57 AM
It's just what it seems. Put it together by myself in under an hour. It would have helped to have an extra set of hands. Bolted together perfectly. I had a buddy weld everything together and removed the bolts to get an extra half inch of cargo room. The day I put it together, I found a similar product at a local retailer for half the price, but was a little leery of trying that out because it seems you get what you pay for these days. No real complaints. Good product. It's exactly as it appears.
Reviewed by Jeff C (CONWAY, AR) — Jun 21, 2013 6:05 AM
Really like the Curt Cargo carrier but it was missing one of the nuts and bolts which required me to make a trip all the way to a Lowes and purchase one.
Reviewed by bruce r (Wichita, KS) — Jan 25, 2012 4:10 PM
Had I known it was made in China I probably wouldn't have purchased it. The overall quality most likely would have been better if made in the USA.
CURT Bolt-Together Cargo Carriers
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 12/29