- Get loaded with the biggest rooftop cargo carrier around—the Rightline Gear Sport 3 Car Top Carrier
- 100% Waterproof with Dual Seam Technology - Sewn for Strength/Welded Waterproof
- Works with or without roof racks—includes 4 nylon straps
- Gargantuan 18 cubic ft of cargo-carrying capacity holds everything you need
- Top unzips three-quarters of the way around for easy gear access
- Vehicles without racks can also use the optional Car Clip (sold separately)
- Urethane coated ZipRight zipper system for smooth zipping
- Crafted from super-durable PVC Mesh - a nylon re-enforced PVC and Hydrotuff Material - a PVC-backed polyester
- Boasts a whopping 48" L x 40" W footprint
- Measures 14” high in front, 19” high in back to boost aerodynamics
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Your Rightline Gear Sport 3 Car Top Carrier carries a 1-year warranty
Hit the road with all your gear in tow-and we mean ALL your gear. The 18 cubic ft Rightline Gear Sport 3 Car Top Carrier is the Godzilla of roof top cargo bags, holding more gear and equipment than you may even need. But hey, it's not always about needs!
Crafted of PVC Mesh and Hydrotuff fabric and equipped with Rightline's urethane coated ZipRight zipper system, your Sport 3 Car Top Carrier is built for the long haul. Plus, the protective storm flap system keeps the weather out and your cargo in.
The bag's top unzips 3/4 of the way around which means the cavernous jaws open wide for easy loading and unloading. And, since Rightline Gear crafts the Sport 3 with economy in mind, the massive size won't consume your budget Best yet, RightlineGear backs your Sport 3 Car Top Carrier with a 1-year warranty.
Rightline Gear Sport 3 Car Top Carrier Customer Reviews
129 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Patricia R (OLYMPIA, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota RAV4 — Jul 10, 2015 9:21 PM
I am very impressed with quality of the car top carrier! Very excited to use this for our next camping trip, very happy with the size. Will be able to accommodate alot!
Reviewed by Stephen C (KERSEY, PA) — Jun 28, 2015 10:27 AM
We just used our Rightline Sport 3 top carrier for the first time last week. Our family went from PA to the Outer Banks of North Carolina. The bag was all we expected and more. The amount of space we were able to add to our Suburban by loading 7 peoples luggage on top was amazing! And, in our return trip yesterday, it literally rained for 6 straight hours as we got up north. We unloaded this morning...in the rain...to find all of our gear completely dry. I used ratchet straps instead!
Reviewed by Hans K (Glenwood, IA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Sienna — Jun 17, 2015 10:04 PM
Went 2700 miles, notice top right edge came apart. Notified dealer suppose to get back to me on what to do for warranty.
Reviewed by Richard K (Conway, SC) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Pilot — Jun 01, 2015 6:30 PM
Good quality product. Took a 700 mile trip up to NY in a rain storm and no leaks.
Reviewed by Lynn M (MANASQUAN, NJ) — Apr 11, 2015 6:52 PM
We purchased this for a trip to Florida, and it worked great. It folded up so nicely when we didn't use it, and it took up so little space. Everything stayed dry. I'm now going to get one for my son-in-law for his birthday.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 8/03