- Get loaded with the biggest rooftop cargo carrier around—the Rightline Gear Sport 3 Car Top Carrier
- 100% Waterproof with Dual Seam Technology - Sewn for Strength/Welded Waterproof
- Works with or without roof racks—includes 4 nylon straps
- Gargantuan 18 cubic ft of cargo-carrying capacity holds everything you need
- Top unzips three-quarters of the way around for easy gear access
- Vehicles without racks can also use the optional Car Clip (sold separately)
- Urethane coated ZipRight zipper system for smooth zipping
- Crafted from super-durable PVC Mesh - a nylon re-enforced PVC and Hydrotuff Material - a PVC-backed polyester
- Boasts a whopping 48" L x 40" W footprint
- Measures 14” high in front, 19” high in back to boost aerodynamics
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Your Rightline Gear Sport 3 Car Top Carrier carries a 1-year warranty
Hit the road with all your gear in tow-and we mean ALL your gear. The 18 cubic ft Rightline Gear Sport 3 Car Top Carrier is the Godzilla of roof top cargo bags, holding more gear and equipment than you may even need. But hey, it's not always about needs!
Crafted of PVC Mesh and Hydrotuff fabric and equipped with Rightline's urethane coated ZipRight zipper system, your Sport 3 Car Top Carrier is built for the long haul. Plus, the protective storm flap system keeps the weather out and your cargo in.
The bag's top unzips 3/4 of the way around which means the cavernous jaws open wide for easy loading and unloading. And, since Rightline Gear crafts the Sport 3 with economy in mind, the massive size won't consume your budget Best yet, RightlineGear backs your Sport 3 Car Top Carrier with a 1-year warranty.
Rightline Gear Sport 3 Car Top Carrier Customer Reviews
145 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Todd U (WASHINGTON, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Kia Forte — Sunday at 9:17 AM
Good product, only thing I wish it had was a removable side panel to tell you the level to fill it to, I had to unpack and re orginize a few times to get the top to zip up, but otherwise awsome, easy to seat up and holds a ton of stuff and didn't dent or damage the roof of our kia forte, if you pack the front corners rite and tie the ends of the saps so they don't flap wind noise is very minimal , you don't hear it with the windows up
Reviewed by Roger P (CHELMSFORD, MA) Reviewed for a 2010 Honda Odyssey — Aug 08, 2016 3:13 AM
Easy to install, instructions well written, straps are strong. Was able fit golf bag, 5 sleeping bags, 3 boogie boards, 5 beach chairs and 5 pillows with some room to spare. Everything stayed dry and it is easy to take down and fold up into small carry bag. Worth every pennie!
Reviewed by Ron V (HARRISBURG, IL) Reviewed for a 2009 Subaru Outback — Jul 31, 2016 7:39 PM
The unit looked great and was not hard to put on top of car. We could not fill complete so we have some space left. We used straps across and then Xed across the unit would be tight. But the wind blow it and I lost of the rubber coating on the unit.
Reviewed by Randall S (POWELL, OH) Reviewed for a 2008 Mercedes-Benz R-Class — Jul 17, 2016 4:48 AM
The clamps worked well and we drove through mountains and rain. The best investment with a quality product!
Reviewed by Mary A (Birmingham, AL) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Sienna — Jun 24, 2016 8:23 PM
We packed out carrier last night and were very pleased with the ease of attaching it to our Sienna van roof rails. We were concerned about filling it so as to not have noise. It has been very quiet and we have not had any rain so can't rate waterproofing. Very pleased so far.
- Save 20% Use Promo Code Auto20
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 8/23