- Get loaded with the biggest rooftop cargo carrier around—the Rightline Gear Sport 3 Car Top Carrier
- 100% Waterproof with Dual Seam Technology - Sewn for Strength/Welded Waterproof
- Works with or without roof racks—includes 4 nylon straps
- Gargantuan 18 cubic ft of cargo-carrying capacity holds everything you need
- Top unzips three-quarters of the way around for easy gear access
- Vehicles without racks can also use the optional Car Clip (sold separately)
- Urethane coated ZipRight zipper system for smooth zipping
- Crafted from super-durable PVC Mesh - a nylon re-enforced PVC and Hydrotuff Material - a PVC-backed polyester
- Boasts a whopping 48" L x 40" W footprint
- Measures 14” high in front, 19” high in back to boost aerodynamics
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Rightline Gear Sport 3 Car Top Carrier carries a 1-year warranty
Hit the road with all your gear in tow-and we mean ALL your gear. The 18 cubic ft Rightline Gear Sport 3 Car Top Carrier is the Godzilla of roof top cargo bags, holding more gear and equipment than you may even need. But hey, it's not always about needs!
Crafted of PVC Mesh and Hydrotuff fabric and equipped with Rightline's urethane coated ZipRight zipper system, your Sport 3 Car Top Carrier is built for the long haul. Plus, the protective storm flap system keeps the weather out and your cargo in.
The bag's top unzips 3/4 of the way around which means the cavernous jaws open wide for easy loading and unloading. And, since Rightline Gear crafts the Sport 3 with economy in mind, the massive size won't consume your budget Best yet, RightlineGear backs your Sport 3 Car Top Carrier with a 1-year warranty.
Rightline Gear Sport 3 Car Top Carrier Customer Reviews
125 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lynn M (MANASQUAN, NJ) — Apr 11, 2015 6:52 PM
We purchased this for a trip to Florida, and it worked great. It folded up so nicely when we didn't use it, and it took up so little space. Everything stayed dry. I'm now going to get one for my son-in-law for his birthday.
Reviewed by Iliana H (Weslaco, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Traverse — Mar 30, 2015 8:27 AM
This is an excellent cargo bag of excellent quality. I called in the order and was told I could use it without rails. This is true, however, I wouldn't do that again. It was a constant worry that the bag would move. And in fact, it did. It slid back at one point. We stopped and purchased a cargo net for peace of mind. But the bag quality is excellent and it is definitely water proof. It's a very thick well insulated bag. But it is a bit of a pain to get it on the car and tie it down.
Reviewed by Steven D (Stamford, CT) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Cruze — Jan 01, 2015 3:31 AM
I had planned to spend $500 or so on getting my car (which has no roof rack) set up so I could buy a hard-walled cartop carrier for it. But when I called the customer service folks at AutoAnything they suggested I consider this Rightline Gear Sport 3 Car Top Carrier. Well, I took their advice and purchased it and, wow, what a GREAT product this is! Saved me a ton of money and worked perfectly for my 2-day trip from Florida to Connecticut. AWESOME product and VERY affordable!!!
Reviewed by Shannon I (PALM COAST, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Corolla — Dec 24, 2014 8:04 AM
If you don't have roof racks, this is not the product you want. The moment it starts to rain you car will become a leaking bucket. The straps push down the weather striping and let the water right in. Not a happy person right now and have 5 more hours in the rain to go.
Reviewed by Valerie M (SANTA BARBARA, CA) — Sep 05, 2014 2:01 PM
The Rightline Gear Sport 3 Car top carrier was perfect for my car and very easy to install. It is lightweight yet durable and the quality is topnotch.
Rightline Gear Sport 3 Car Top Carrier
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 5/04