- Carry your kayak the easy way with the INNO Locking Kayak, Canoe, SUP & Surf Rack
- This locking rack holds 1 kayak or 1 canoe—also adjustable to fit up to 2 windsurfing boards, 2 stand up paddleboards (SUP), 3 short boards or 2 long boards
- Connects to most factory and aftermarket racks thanks to universal adapters
- Includes belts with buckle pads to get your watercrafts from land to sea safely
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
INNO makes it easy to lug your kayak, canoe, SUP or surfboards to the water. Whether you're heading out for a calm weekend paddle or looking to take on the rapids, you need a kayak rack that can handle the load. The INNO Locking Kayak, Canoe, SUP & Surf Rack hauls: 1 kayak, 1 canoe, 2 windsurfing boards, 2 SUPs, 3 short boards or 2 long boards in its sturdy cradles.
The INNO Locking Kayak, Canoe, SUP & Surf Rack is as versatile as it is strong. Thanks to universal adapters, you can hook this roof rack up to most factory and aftermarket racks, including the INNO base rack system. Plus, it's backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
INNO Locking Kayak, Canoe, SUP & Surf Rack Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael V (Patterson, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda CR-Z — Jul 09, 2015 9:15 PM
I have a Honda CR-Z.... I couldn't find anything.. It easy fast and works!
Reviewed by Gregory John G (SUSSEX, WI) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Acadia — Aug 03, 2014 1:59 PM
I overall I like the system, however since my paddle board is a little wider I need longer cross bars to make the system work perfectly.
Reviewed by Steven A (Kerrville, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Sonata — Jul 24, 2014 10:02 PM
Don't buy inno product. It came off my roof the first day I had it on the hwy. Enough said
Reviewed by Thomas P (WALLA WALLA, WA) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Corolla — Sep 26, 2013 5:41 AM
No indication in product description that rails were needed on the car to be able to install this rack. Turned out we had to buy them extra
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 7/31