- Lock your boards down tight with the INNO BoardLocker Surfboard Rack
- Ratcheting mechanism lets you tighten up on your board for a firm grip
- Rubber-coated stainless steel cable strap offers supreme durability
- Mounts to most factory and aftermarket crossbars, thanks to the Universal Cross Bar Mount
- Includes key locks
- Comes with two craddles—one to hold the fronts of your boards and one rears
- Your INNO BoardLocker Surfboard Rack has room to hold up to 3 short boards or 2 long boards
- Handles boards with a maximum width of 24"—not designed for windsurfing boards or stand up paddleboards (SUP)
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Head to the surf with your boards locked securely overhead. Gone are the days of hanging your surfboard out of the window-the INNO BoardLocker Surfboard Rack gets your favorite wave-riders out of the backseat and up on your roof.
With the INNO BoardLocker Surfboard Rack, you can rest assured that your baby is safe. The ratcheting mechanism tightens up on your board for a firm grip. And, the rubber-coated stainless steel cable strap holds things secure.
What's more, the INNO BoardLocker Surfboard Rack mounts to most factory and aftermarket crossbars, thanks to the Universal Cross Bar Mount. And, this surfboard carrier includes key locks for added security. Backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
INNO BoardLocker Surfboard Rack Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John M (AGOURA HILLS, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota RAV4 — Sep 03, 2014 9:06 AM
Used my surf racks twice now with a fun board and short board on them. Very secure. Only problem is that they did not fit well my factory rack cross bar. I had to purchase 4 long bolts that were the same size as the long ones included with the racks. It would have been better to have even longer ones, but I could not find any. With the longer bolts, it just barely fit my cross bars, but saved me having to purchase a new car rack system.
Reviewed by Turin J (Greenville, SC) Reviewed for a 2012 Mazda 3 — Sep 19, 2013 9:28 AM
Awesome product worked great even at high speeds on the interstate! Would like to know how the second smaller strap works? Excellent product all around!
Reviewed by Randy R (SAN FRANCISCO, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer — May 14, 2013 8:26 PM
Great product and easy to install and use. The only con would be is that it's a bit pricey. I feel more confident that my board won't fly off when driving.
Reviewed by Ryan P (LOS ANGELES, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Civic — Jan 05, 2013 7:20 AM
While this is not designed to be completely theft proof, it does give me a good level of comfort about leaving my boards unattended. Super easy to take on and off, super easy to strap down boards. When traveling 70mph+ I'm no longer concerned about my boards. No annoying buzzing noise like my soft rack used to give me. Just wish it had some pads.
Reviewed by Tracy M (Portland, OR) Reviewed for a 2007 Volkswagen Jetta — Oct 04, 2012 6:55 AM
We love the rack, however when ordered they shipped my the wrong year of my vehicle so the crossbars and the clips were the wrong size and we had to scramble and buy locally the correct ones.....we drove 600 miles with the longboard on the car and it didnt budge. Great system
INNO BoardLocker Surfboard Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 11/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- inno rack
- inno rack fairing
- inno shadow box
- boat rack roller
- luggage racks for nissan van
- subaru roof carriers
- subaru surfboard racks
- toyota highlander roof cargo box
- 2005 jeep grand cherokee sup roof rack
- subaru outback roof cargo carrier
- custom rubber floor mats for suv
- horns horns car
- pick up truck tunnel covers