- Lock your boards down tight with the INNO BoardLocker Surfboard Rack
- Ratcheting mechanism lets you tighten up on your board for a firm grip
- Rubber-coated stainless steel cable strap offers supreme durability
- Mounts to most factory and aftermarket crossbars, thanks to the Universal Cross Bar Mount
- Includes key locks
- Comes with two cradles—one to hold the fronts of your boards and one rears
- Your INNO BoardLocker Surfboard Rack has room to hold up to 3 short boards or 2 long boards
- Handles boards with a maximum width of 24"—not designed for windsurfing boards or stand up paddleboards (SUP)
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Head to the surf with your boards locked securely overhead. Gone are the days of hanging your surfboard out of the window-the INNO BoardLocker Surfboard Rack gets your favorite wave-riders out of the backseat and up on your roof.
With the INNO BoardLocker Surfboard Rack, you can rest assured that your baby is safe. The ratcheting mechanism tightens up on your board for a firm grip. And, the rubber-coated stainless steel cable strap holds things secure.
What's more, the INNO BoardLocker Surfboard Rack mounts to most factory and aftermarket crossbars, thanks to the Universal Cross Bar Mount. And, this surfboard carrier includes key locks for added security. Backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
INNO BoardLocker Surfboard Rack Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Peter S (Pensacola, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Element — May 11, 2017 8:47 AM
Great rack for someone who is D-ring challenged like myself. I don't know how I get so confused trying to tighten straps, but I wouldn't risk my board on my strap-securing ability. The rack attached to my stock Honda Element roof racks quickly and easily, and securing the board up top is a breeze. Drawbacks: it's a bit hard to load the board fins forward, because the straps hang over the rack and catch on the fins while I try to load up, and it can only hold two boards at a time. Otherwise,great
Reviewed by Eric O (Carlsbad, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru Outback — Apr 06, 2016 11:07 AM
Exceeded my expectations. Especially with regards to the ease of use and performance.
Reviewed by J (Los Angeles, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Prius — Aug 27, 2015 9:23 PM
This is my second one for my other car.. It fits perfect.. Looks good and holds two boards comfortably and locks them up. You can't ask for more!
Reviewed by Ronald L (VERO BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class — Jun 12, 2015 8:26 PM
I have two of these. They work very well. Keep in mind, however, the cables are not very thick and can be easily cut by determined thiefs. So, while there is some protection if you are running into a store, or having lunch somewhere, don't count on the locking cables for overnight or otherwise long stays.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 6/26
There are no customer reviews for this product
- inno roof racks & cargo carriers
- lund catch all floor mats
- rancho 9000xl review
- curt cargo carrier
- ford bed mat
- volvo car racks accessories
- wall mart roof rack baskets
- westin bull bar ford f150
- ski rack for volvo xc90
- mazda cx-9 roof rack
- hot body kits
- floor mats custom fit
- best deals on tonneau covers