- Lock your boards down tight with the INNO BoardLocker Surfboard Rack
- Ratcheting mechanism lets you tighten up on your board for a firm grip
- Rubber-coated stainless steel cable strap offers supreme durability
- Mounts to most factory and aftermarket crossbars, thanks to the Universal Cross Bar Mount
- Includes key locks
- Comes with two craddles—one to hold the fronts of your boards and one rears
- Your INNO BoardLocker Surfboard Rack has room to hold up to 3 short boards or 2 long boards
- Handles boards with a maximum width of 24"—not designed for windsurfing boards or stand up paddleboards (SUP)
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Head to the surf with your boards locked securely overhead. Gone are the days of hanging your surfboard out of the window-the INNO BoardLocker Surfboard Rack gets your favorite wave-riders out of the backseat and up on your roof.
With the INNO BoardLocker Surfboard Rack, you can rest assured that your baby is safe. The ratcheting mechanism tightens up on your board for a firm grip. And, the rubber-coated stainless steel cable strap holds things secure.
What's more, the INNO BoardLocker Surfboard Rack mounts to most factory and aftermarket crossbars, thanks to the Universal Cross Bar Mount. And, this surfboard carrier includes key locks for added security. Backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
INNO BoardLocker Surfboard Rack Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronald L (VERO BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class — Jun 12, 2015 8:26 PM
I have two of these. They work very well. Keep in mind, however, the cables are not very thick and can be easily cut by determined thiefs. So, while there is some protection if you are running into a store, or having lunch somewhere, don't count on the locking cables for overnight or otherwise long stays.
Reviewed by Andrew H (MILLSBORO, DE) Reviewed for a 2010 Subaru Legacy — May 22, 2015 5:09 AM
Installing the Boardlocker was easy. I also had to buy the Inno base system, which was not so easy to install. I'm not too gifted with installations, but I am very satisfied with the product. It's so easy to use. I would recommend this rack to anyone who surfs regularly.
Reviewed by John M (AGOURA HILLS, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota RAV4 — Sep 03, 2014 9:06 AM
Used my surf racks twice now with a fun board and short board on them. Very secure. Only problem is that they did not fit well my factory rack cross bar. I had to purchase 4 long bolts that were the same size as the long ones included with the racks. It would have been better to have even longer ones, but I could not find any. With the longer bolts, it just barely fit my cross bars, but saved me having to purchase a new car rack system.
Reviewed by Turin J (Greenville, SC) Reviewed for a 2012 Mazda 3 — Sep 19, 2013 9:28 AM
Awesome product worked great even at high speeds on the interstate! Would like to know how the second smaller strap works? Excellent product all around!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 8/03