- Haul your sailboard masts or kayak paddles the easy way with INNO
- Durable holders attach to your roof rack
- Velcro straps secure your gear
- Includes a set of 2 holders
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Forget throwing your paddles and masts in the backseat-the INNO Paddle & Mast Holder carries your gear overhead. Slipping over your INNO roof rack, this holder keeps your kayak paddles and boat mast securely in place.
Whether you're looking to tackle the rapids or drift slowly down river, the INNO Paddle & Mast Holder gets your gear to the water safely. Each holder directly attaches to your INNO roof rack. And, these holders use Velcro straps for a tight grip on your paddles and masts.
The INNO Paddle & Mast Holder comes in a set of 2. And, this innovative roof rack accessory boasts a limited Lifetime Warranty.
INNO Paddle & Mast Holder Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Albert S (Las Vegas, NV) — Aug 08, 2013 8:42 PM
These are a great addition to our kayak racks. I no longer have to worry about my paddle handles getting bent while shoved the the back of the truck. Definitely worth the price.
Reviewed by Gene W (Truckee, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Subaru Forester — Aug 24, 2010 9:33 PM
Received the paddle holder promptly and the installation was quick and easy. Seems to hold the paddle securely, but a locking mechanism is not included and will take a little ingenuity to adapt one (Short locking cable with many wraps). Looks like it will do the job, definetly gets the paddle out of the passenger compartment and out of the way.
INNO Paddle & Mast Holder
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 3/06
There are no customer reviews for this product
- inno roof rack review
- sks locks
- inno boardlocker come in a set of 2
- inno dual kayak car carriers
- subaru roof rack
- jeep roof basket
- toyota roof top cargo carrier
- toyota prius roof rack yakima
- luggage rack for buick enclave
- 2012 nissan frontier tonneau cover
- automotive radar detectors
- custom floor liners truck
- tonneau covers pickup trucks