- The perfect mid-sized roof bag to keep all your gear secure
- Roomy 15 cubic ft of cargo space packs all your payload
- Measures a spacious 38” x 38” x 18”
- Heavy-duty straps attach right to your vehicle’s luggage rack
- Dual orientation is adaptable to all factory and aftermarket racks
- Crafted of super-strong woven polyester
- Lined interior and weather flap makes the bag water repellant and wind resistant
- Extra-large, heavy-duty #10 zipper closure
- Your Heininger SofTop Roof Top Cargo Bag is backed by a 2-year warranty
Versatility is the name of the game with the Heininger SofTop Roof Top Cargo Bag strapped to your roof. Designed for dual orientation, the SofTop roof cargo bag can be mounted in either direction, and the cavernous 15 cubic ft of cargo capacity holds all your gear.
Crafted from heavy-duty woven polyester, the rugged roof rack cargo bag boasts a lined interior that delivers an extra layer of payload protection. Coupled with the water repellant and wind resistant exterior, everything on the interior stays high and dry.
Heavy-duty straps attach to all factory and aftermarket roof racks, and an extra-large #10 zipper closure makes opening and closing a breeze. What's more, Heininger backs your SofTop Roof Top Cargo Bag with a 2-year warranty.
Heininger SofTop Roof Top Cargo Bag Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lori B (RUSSELLVILLE, AR) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Suburban — Dec 29, 2013 8:47 AM
The Heineger soft top rooftop cargo bag keeps luggage dry and safe. The straps stayed in place for our entire trip. Love it.
Reviewed by Monica H (NORTH LIBERTY, IA) — Sep 02, 2013 8:13 PM
We were able to fit all of our luggage inside, and travel with ease. Held up great, even through rain storm. Highly recommend the product. Also ordered just a few days before our trip and received it in plenty of time.
Reviewed by Angelica C (GRIFFITH, IN) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Equinox — Jun 13, 2013 7:46 AM
I wanted extra room in my suv so I bought this rooftop bag. It fell apart before we even made it to our first destination. It had holes and the thing just fell apart. WE were on a 3 week camping trip and we had to put everything in the truck and the kids had no room. Save yourself some money this thing sucks
Heininger SofTop Roof Top Cargo Bag
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code ROOFRACK15
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 12/01
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.