- Step up on the HitchMate TireStep for easy access to your roof
- The ideal helper when you’re loading your roof rack, washing your ride and working under the hood
- The HitchMate TireStep adjusts to fit almost any tire
- Built from rugged steel with a black powder coat finish
- Supports up to 400 lbs
- The TireStep will fit up to a 37x12.5x15 or a 315/75R16 tire
- The 22” wide x 10” deep stepping pad sports a diamond-tread pattern for traction
- Keep your HitchMate TireStep right in your trunk—it folds flat and comes with a storage bag
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
From high-speed road bikes to ocean kayaks, your roof rack is the perfect platform for hauling your toys. But, unless you're built like Andre the Giant, hoisting your gear aloft is a real pain in the backside—literally. Instead of straining to reach your roof, give yourself a big boost up with the HitchMate TireStep.
The HitchMate TireStep is a fully portable step ladder that fits right over your tire, creating a stable, sturdy platform for stepping up. Break it out when you're washing your rig, and you'll be able to reach that bird squeeze on your roof with ease. Set it up when you're working under the hood, and you won't kill your back checking your brake fluid. The HitchMate TireStep is always there to save the day.
Constructed from durable steel with an anti-rust black powder coating, this tire step can support up to 400 lbs of weight. The stepping area boasts a skid-free diamond-tread pattern, and its generous 22" x 10" size ensures sure footing. Plus, it folds flat and comes with a storage bag. Limited Lifetime Warranty included.
HitchMate TireStep Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Glenn R (De Pere, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Aug 15, 2015 10:14 AM
Works perfectly. Easy to install & adjust. Stores in a bag right under your seat. Buy if you are looking to work on, wash or reach into your truck bed.
Reviewed by Joe H (Miami, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Aug 08, 2015 4:53 AM
Worked perfectly right out of the box. No adjustment was needed for my setup. Sturdy. Does what it's supposed to do.. . can't ask for more.
Reviewed by Patrick L (Carrollton, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Nov 03, 2014 9:06 PM
The adjustments are kind of hard to work, and yet the folding parts flop around a bit. I might try to put a bit of bicycle innertube at the folding joints to tame it. Seems OK for what it is intended to do though.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 11/25
There are no customer reviews for this product
- hitchmate roof racks & cargo carriers
- rhino rack wind fairing
- wrangler roof rack hardtop
- yakima roof rack fairing
- ski racks lexus
- mercedes benz roof top carrier
- mercedes luggage carrier
- nissan armada assessories
- subaru impreza ski rack
- subaru outback roof cargo carrier
- weather mats for trucks
- steps bar
- bra for front of car