- Head to the lake, ocean or river with your kayak safely perched in Thule's most affordable kayak rack: the Top Deck
- This complete kayak carrier comes with four rubber-lined saddles and tie-down straps—everything you need to hold one kayak
- The Top Deck saddles conform to the shape of your hull for a sure fit
- Mounts to Thule, aftermarket and most factory crossbars
- Your Thule Top Deck works with kayaks up to 36" wide and 75 lbs
- Lifetime Warranty
Braving rough rapids tests your strength, stamina and resolve. Loading your kayak onto the roof of your ride shouldn't. Instead of fighting with makeshift cradles, bungee cords and twine, set your vessel into the most affordable kayak carrier in Thule's lineup: the Top Deck Kayak Rack.
Your Thule Top Deck Kayak Rack comes complete with four stable saddles that conform to the shape of your hull, from narrow sea kayaks to wider sit-top fishing kayaks. Plus, the cradles are padded with rubber to cushion your vessel and grip your hull during transport.
Saddles alone aren't going to keep your kayak safely lashed to your roof, so your Thule Top Deck Kayak Carrier also comes with a couple sturdy tie-downs. And, the Thule Top Deck is a cinch to install to almost any crossbars—Thule, aftermarket or most factory crossbars. Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Top Deck Kayak Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by William N (Irvine, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Fit — Jun 22, 2012 10:23 PM
The Thule Top Deck Kayak Rack attaches to my Inno roof rack securely. It definitely fits best with square cross bars like mine. My kayak is easy to load onto the rack. It does grab the surface of the kayak quite well from slipping while transporting.
- Save 20% Use Promo Code save20
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25