- Get your canoe to the river without losing valuable truck bed space with the Thule Goal Post Canoe Carrier
- Designed for pick-up trucks—its telescoping mast adjusts to the height of your cab
- Easily mounts to any 2” receiver
- The 58” steel load bars adjust to carry different sized vessels
- Carrier features an anti-sway design with two load straps for stabilization of your watercraft
- Works with the Thule Hyrdo-Glide and Set-to-Go Carriers – sold separately – to suspend your boat above your truck bed
- Quality crafted in the USA
- Your Thule Goal Post Canoe Carrier is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Getting away from the hustle-and-bustle to enjoy time on the water is simple when your truck is equipped with the Thule Goal Post Canoe Carrier. Designed specifically for pickup trucks, this adjustable carrier allows you to suspend one canoe, kayak or other watercraft high above your truck bed.
Thule's Goal Post Canoe Carrier simply mounts to your rig's 2" receiver while its telescoping mast adjusts to truck cab height. Load your vessel upon its 58" steel load bars that adjust to fit different sized watercrafts. What's more, the canoe carrier features an anti-sway design with two load straps to keep your canoe or kayak in place.
It works with Thule's Hydro-Glide and the Set-to-Go Carriers – sold separately – to keep your canoe or watercraft secure on your journeys. Plus, Your Thule Goal Post Canoe Carrier is built in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Goal Post Canoe Carrier Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ralph B (Wilmington, MA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-350 — Jun 23, 2013 3:52 AM
I use the goal post on a front mount hitch on my F-350. It works out better than I hoped,I have no problem putting my 2 kayaks on the roof and not having to worry about them hitting the 5th wheel trailer. I have purchased a number of things from AutoAnything and cannot believe how fast things arrive. Will be using them for future items
Reviewed by Justin W (ALEXANDRIA, VA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-250 — May 28, 2013 12:46 PM
This was very easy to install and worked great. We just got back from a weekend trip over the Memorial Day holiday. I would recommend buying some decent ratchet straps (at least to make you feel more secure). I didn't use the ones that came with the carrier but I didn't want to test them either. I couldn't even tell the canoe was on the roof at 80 MPH down I-81.
Reviewed by John M (Kewaunee, WI) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Sierra — Sep 20, 2012 8:10 AM
Nice goal, I like that it can be moved around to other vehicles, mine arrived with one bolt handle without threading, Thule replaced but took a while to get through. Worked great with the canoe.
Reviewed by Ryan R (MEDIA, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 10, 2012 8:16 PM
I am impressed with how stable the rack is once the bolt and straps are tightened down. There is only a little bit of play front to back and almost none side to side. This is a really solidly built product and works well if you want a removable kayak carrier. Highly recommended and ships super fast from AA!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02