- Cinch down your heavy overhead cargo with Thule Load Straps
- Crafted from polypropylene for extreme durability
- These 15' heavy-duty straps are equipped with cam action buckles
- Simply thread the flat, webbed strap through the rugged cam buckles for a snug fit
- Thule Load Straps include patented buckle bumpers to protect against nicks and scratches
- Sold in pairs
- Crafted with pride in the USA
- Your Thule Load Straps are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Let's face it—oftentimes we take on more than we can handle. So, when you're trying to get that oversized armoire or desk home, give yourself a little help with Thule Load Straps.
Unlike that rope and twine you've relied on in the past, these tie down straps are crafted from heavy-duty polypropylene for extreme durability. They're even easy to use thanks to the attached cam action buckles. Simply thread the webbed strap through the cam buckle and pull tightly to secure your cargo. Plus, since these straps are 15' long, they can wrap up anything: kayaks, boats, mounds of luggage and more.
Worried your heavy load might scrape the cam buckles against the top of your ride? The patented buckle bumpers included with your Thule tie straps ensure that your cargo and vehicle are protected from damage. And, this pair of load straps boasts a bright blue color and the bold, yellow Thule logo for impressive looks. What's more, your Thule Load Straps are built in the USA and carry a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Load Straps Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/08 - 2/10