- Save your strength for reeling in your catch—the Rhino-Rack Side Boat Loader automatically loads and unloads your aluminum boat onto your roof rack
- Powered by a muscular worm gear that pulls your tinnie up and lowers it down
- Easy one-person use—just tie up the ropes, connect an 18V power drill (not included) to the Rhino-Rack Boat Loader, and pull the trigger
- Built from rugged, all-season aluminum
- The telescopic ramps adjust to work on uneven ground
- Includes ropes and tie-down straps—everything you need to safely lash a boat to your roof
- Handles aluminum and inflatable boats up to 12' long and 176 lbs
- Mounts to Rhino-Rack Roof Racks with at least 49" crossbars—Download installation instructions (PDF)
- 3-year warranty
Gone fishin'. It's music to your ears. But, a trek to the lake can turn to an emergency trip to the chiropractor if you try and hoist your fishing boat onto your rig's roof without any help. With the Rhino-Rack Side Boat Loader riding along, you can effortlessly and singlehandedly load and unload your aluminum or inflatable boat—all without straining your line-casting muscles or agitating your hernia.
The magic behind the auto-hoisting Rhino-Rack Side Boat Loader comes from its powerful worm drive—it does all the work. Simply run the ropes to your tinnie, connect an 18V power drill to the drive, and pull the trigger. The Rhino Rack boat loader pulls your vessel up and draws it down, flipping it into its proper position both ways.
When you travel with the Rhino-Rack Side Boat Loader, you never have to choose between towing your boat trailer or your camper—take both. It mounts directly to your Rhino-Rack Roof Rack, leaving your hitch free for more toys. Plus, it works with boats up to 12' long and 176 lbs. 3-year warranty.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to ship any Rhino Rack products to Canada.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Get a Free Rhino Rack Cooler With Purchase - A $30.00 Value!
- Ships Between 9/03 - 9/08