- Deck out your ride's roof with a simple-to-use Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack
- Push-button opening that you can operate even while wearing chunky snow gloves
- The jaws of your Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack are lined with soft rubber to safely grip your snow gear
- Integrated locks for parking lot security
- Available in multiple sizes:
- Small: carries up to two pairs of skis
- Medium: carries up to four pairs of skis or two snowboards
- Large: carries up to six pairs of skis or four snowboards
- Fits any crossbars—the universal mounting hardware connects to Rhino-Rack, Thule, Yakima and OEM crossbars
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Lifetime Warranty
When the slope bug bites, will you be ready to head to the lifts? That snow-capped mountain isn't coming to you, but you can get there with all your shredding equipment when you top your auto with a Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack.
Forget about fumbling with latches, tie-downs and knobs—your Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack sports a simple push-button opener that you can use even when you're wearing bulky snow gloves. And, the jaws are lined with a soft rubber molding that safely cradles your snow sticks and boards while still providing a solid grip. For added security against abominable snow thieves, your ski rack is equipped with locks.
Whether you're skiing solo or traveling with your whole crew, there's a Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack to handle your load. Go with the green circle-sized small rack to carry up to two pairs of skis, the blue square-sized medium ski rack to carry up to four pairs of skis or two snowboards, or the black diamond-grade large ski rack and pack up to six pairs of skis or four snowboards. Plus, it's backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to ship any Rhino Rack products to Canada.
Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack Customer Reviews
41 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lori H (THREE RIVERS, MI) Reviewed for a 2018 Kia Sportage — Feb 27, 2018 4:14 AM
Took this on a ski trip last weekend and drove a few hundred miles. Worked great! Had to stop and flip the skis so they were facing backwards due to road noise but as soon as we did that the whistling stopped. Very happy with my purchase! Highly recommended!
Reviewed by Scott H (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Subaru Crosstrek — Feb 26, 2018 8:07 AM
These are nice racks however, they don't work with 2 pairs of modern rocker skis . Need the next model up for these wider skis: Probably fine with more traditional width skis.
Reviewed by william g (DORCHESTER CENTER, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Explorer — Jan 16, 2018 8:56 PM
took 5 minutes to put on my ford explorer, easy to use , held for sets of skis
Reviewed by Grace C (HARBOR CITY, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota RAV4 — Jan 06, 2018 9:10 PM
Got a great deal, shipped to me very quickly, and very easy to install. Enhanced my boarding trip and save me room in my car. I'll be using this every time I go boarding.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 4/26 - 4/30