- Deck out your ride's roof with a simple-to-use Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack
- Push-button opening that you can operate even while wearing chunky snow gloves
- The jaws of your Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack are lined with soft rubber to safely grip your snow gear
- Integrated locks for parking lot security
- Available in multiple sizes:
- Small: carries up to two pairs of skis
- Medium: carries up to four pairs of skis or two snowboards
- Large: carries up to six pairs of skis or four snowboards
- Fits any crossbars—the universal mounting hardware connects to Rhino-Rack, Thule, Yakima and OEM crossbars
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Lifetime Warranty
When the slope bug bites, will you be ready to head to the lifts? That snow-capped mountain isn't coming to you, but you can get there with all your shredding equipment when you top your auto with a Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack.
Forget about fumbling with latches, tie-downs and knobs—your Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack sports a simple push-button opener that you can use even when you're wearing bulky snow gloves. And, the jaws are lined with a soft rubber molding that safely cradles your snow sticks and boards while still providing a solid grip. For added security against abominable snow thieves, your ski rack is equipped with locks.
Whether you're skiing solo or traveling with your whole crew, there's a Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack to handle your load. Go with the green circle-sized small rack to carry up to two pairs of skis, the blue square-sized medium ski rack to carry up to four pairs of skis or two snowboards, or the black diamond-grade large ski rack and pack up to six pairs of skis or four snowboards. Plus, it's backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to ship any Rhino Rack products to Canada.
Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by JohnPaul E (NEW HOPE, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Forester — Sep 30, 2014 6:25 AM
Got this rack for a 4 day fishing trip along the south coast of Rhode Island. Worked a charm. Fit on both my car and my buddies car with a very simple set up. The small version fit 4 surf rods quite nicely and held them very safe and secure for the whole trip - including the run up Rte 95 at 65+ MPH. Simple, effective and well priced. Would recommend.
Reviewed by Stephen S (Quincy, MA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Jan 14, 2014 5:19 PM
I put this ski rack on my jeep and have taken it on a couple trips with 2 sets of skis and so far so good. The install was simple and the quality was very good. The locking mechanism was very good and I like how they included multiple sets of keys. I have the ski rack from an 01 4Runner on my jeep (custom) and it fits great.
Reviewed by Jason R (Riverside, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 BMW X5 — Jan 06, 2014 12:19 PM
The racks showed up on time and boxed well. The racks both look good and work good with multiple snowboards. Because of the rubber mounts, the racks do not sit flush to my OEM roof rack system creating an unbelievable loud whistle. Mounting the racks to my OEM crossbars requires about 5 washers to each bolt and is tightened using an allen wrench. Now that I have them on, I won't dare take them off! I found it easier just to remove the BMW cross bar system and leave the Rhino racks attached.
Reviewed by Russell R (CUPERTINO, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Volkswagen GTI — Dec 30, 2013 11:03 AM
Very easy to install, great quality, I could put 3 pairs of skies wide without the poles (could hold other 3 pairs on top of them).
Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 11/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rhino-rack ski & snowboard racks
- inno grab max
- thule flat top 6
- yakima big powderhound ski rack
- infinity car floor mats
- jaguar wiper blades
- honda dash mat
- infiniti ex35 snow shade
- land rover lr3 ski rack
- snowboard rack for scion tc
- roof rack luggage carrier
- customized floor mats for cars
- disc brakes