- Deck out your ride's roof with a simple-to-use Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack
- Push-button opening that you can operate even while wearing chunky snow gloves
- The jaws of your Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack are lined with soft rubber to safely grip your snow gear
- Integrated locks for parking lot security
- Available in multiple sizes:
- Small: carries up to two pairs of skis
- Medium: carries up to four pairs of skis or two snowboards
- Large: carries up to six pairs of skis or four snowboards
- Fits any crossbars—the universal mounting hardware connects to Rhino-Rack, Thule, Yakima and OEM crossbars
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Lifetime Warranty
When the slope bug bites, will you be ready to head to the lifts? That snow-capped mountain isn't coming to you, but you can get there with all your shredding equipment when you top your auto with a Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack.
Forget about fumbling with latches, tie-downs and knobs—your Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack sports a simple push-button opener that you can use even when you're wearing bulky snow gloves. And, the jaws are lined with a soft rubber molding that safely cradles your snow sticks and boards while still providing a solid grip. For added security against abominable snow thieves, your ski rack is equipped with locks.
Whether you're skiing solo or traveling with your whole crew, there's a Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack to handle your load. Go with the green circle-sized small rack to carry up to two pairs of skis, the blue square-sized medium ski rack to carry up to four pairs of skis or two snowboards, or the black diamond-grade large ski rack and pack up to six pairs of skis or four snowboards. Plus, it's backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to ship any Rhino Rack products to Canada.
Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack Customer Reviews
34 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jonathan H (Merrick, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Cherokee — Mar 22, 2017 8:03 AM
The all black looks great and you can take off the Rhino Rack logo if you dont want it (its sticky tape). The locking mechanism is good but I hope the the plastic fastener lasts. Also, the lock is a great thing but the way it fastens to the roof rails someone could just come and unscrew the fastening screws with an allen key.
Reviewed by Jeffrey Y (Elkridge, MD) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan — Jan 31, 2017 2:29 PM
The universal attachments made it easier to attach to the existing crossbar on my older van. Was able to hold four sets of skis and a snowboard. You have to pull the top towards you to engage the lock but could be because rubber is not worn in yet but after a few uses it has become easier. I definitely should have purchased these years ago since they were a good price.
Reviewed by David D (Norfolk, VA) — Jan 11, 2017 1:53 PM
Took the rack on a New Year's ski trip. Held a board and skis just fine. It does create drag and wind noise. It can be difficult to lock when loaded. Still, a very good value and was installed by my 18 yo. without too much difficulty.
Reviewed by Brian K (ALBURNETT, IA) Reviewed for a 2012 Subaru Legacy — Jan 06, 2017 9:40 AM
Ski Rack looks like it will work, but did not get to use it since parts were lost in shipping. Also bought Euro Square Bar Roof Rack. I saw reviews complaining about the Rack whistling and it does. The problem is the channels in the bar used to adjust for the car width are open on the outside of the mounting brackets to the end of the bars. Air movement across these opening causes whistling. Resolved this by taking left over measuring strip and putting them in the slots closing the slots.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/26 - 7/28