- Get your kayaks to the lake safely and securely with the INNO Dual Kayak Rack
- This carrier supports two kayaks with its super-strong cradles and padded poles
- The included belts and buckle pads lock down your hulls for a worry-free ride
- Folds down when not in use for a low-profile look
- Compatible with most factory and aftermarket racks thanks to its universal adapters
- Your INNO Dual Kayak Rack is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Easily get up to two kayaks from land to sea with the INNO Dual Kayak Rack.
The INNO Dual Kayak Rack transports and protects your boats with its trusty cradles and padded poles. And, hauling two hulls is extra safe thanks to the over-built belts and buckle pads.
When you're not carrying kayaks, your INNO Dual Kayak Rack folds down discretely. But wait—there's more. This kayak roof rack works with most factory and aftermarket racks thanks to universal adapters. Plus, it is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
INNO Dual Kayak Rack Customer Reviews
36 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Raymond P (FLORENCE, OR) Reviewed for a 2010 Subaru Forester — Aug 31, 2014 6:33 AM
I found this pretty easy to install, and quite adjustable, once you get the hang of it. I had no experience with roof racks and was able to get it on the first day.
Reviewed by Don R (Kalispell, MT) Reviewed for a 1997 Honda CR-V — Sep 04, 2013 10:19 AM
Easy to install; holds kayaks securely. Our only negative is that there is no locking system for the rack...but for us it isn't a huge problem.
INNO Dual Kayak Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 5/06
There are no customer reviews for this product
- inno car racks
- oval crossbar wind fairing
- inno boardlocker come in a set of 2
- inno canoe roller review
- subaru bike roof rack
- subaru car carrier
- subaru car top carrier
- roof rack crossbars sienna
- camaro grills
- ford edge roof racks
- auto grill guards
- cheapest cold air intake systems
- performance brakes and rotors