- Get your kayaks to the lake safely and securely with the INNO Dual Kayak Rack
- This carrier supports two kayaks with its super-strong cradles and padded poles
- The included belts and buckle pads lock down your hulls for a worry-free ride
- Folds down when not in use for a low-profile look
- Compatible with most factory and aftermarket racks thanks to its universal adapters
- Your INNO Dual Kayak Rack is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Easily get up to two kayaks from land to sea with the INNO Dual Kayak Rack.
The INNO Dual Kayak Rack transports and protects your boats with its trusty cradles and padded poles. And, hauling two hulls is extra safe thanks to the over-built belts and buckle pads.
When you're not carrying kayaks, your INNO Dual Kayak Rack folds down discretely. But wait—there's more. This kayak roof rack works with most factory and aftermarket racks thanks to universal adapters. Plus, it is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
INNO Dual Kayak Rack Customer Reviews
45 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Josh E (Suwanee, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Spark — Feb 25, 2016 6:00 AM
The rack is sturdy and worked great. The fold down feature of the support beams is very nice as well. The only thing I'd change is for two extra straps to be included with the package.
Reviewed by tom m (NOKOMIS, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Mazda CX-5 — Jan 07, 2016 5:11 AM
Very happy with the rack and the quality. Only thing I might offer is I set up the support bar in the middle of the roof and tied each kayak directly to the bar. They don't have it set up this way, probably because it would require 2 extra straps, but the straps are long enough to tie it off at the top a quarter of the way down to the support, and wrap around both kayaks pulling them together. This seemed more secure for the 1500 miles I needed to travel with them. worked great.
- Save 20% Use Promo Code TRAVEL20
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 8/29