- Deck out your rig with a stairway to the heavens with the Rhino-Rack Folding Ladder
- Provides fast, secure and safe access to your roof rack
- Unfolds to a full 6.2’ tall to reach even the highest rooflines
- Folds in half and stores in an included travel bag for total portability
- Works with both Alloy and Steel Mesh Rhino-Rack Cargo Baskets
- The Rhino-Rack Folding Ladder’s wheel contact plate adjusts up and down for a perfect fit
- Built from zinc-plated steel with a powder coat finish
- Supports up to 264 lbs
- Easy installation—just fold it out and connect it up top Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Rhino-Rack Folding Ladder comes with a Lifetime Warranty
When you're down on the ground with a mountain of gear to load, your roofline may as well be the the top of the Empire State Building. Hoisting luggage, camping equipment and other freight up to such great heights is a daunting chore that's sure to leave your back sore. Cut the distance between you and your cargo basket with the Rhino-Rack Folding Ladder.
Whether you're packing a little or a lot, you'll get the job done in record time with the Rhino-Rack Folding Ladder. This ladder unfolds to a full 6.2' and connects right to the lip of your Rhino-Rack cargo basket. Once in place, it delivers a secure stairway up to the top of your rig, making it easy, safe and fast to stack up and pull down your gear.
No matter where you roam, the fully portable Rhino-Rack Folding Ladder is there to lend a hand. It collapses down to half its length and stores away in a handy pouch that fits right in your cargo area. Plus, it's constructed from zinc-plated and powder-coated steel that's rated to handle 264 lbs, so it won't buckle under your weight. And, it comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to ship any Rhino Rack products to Canada.
Rhino-Rack Folding Ladder Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William R (Naperville, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe — Apr 30, 2013 8:15 AM
Very fast delivery, very sturdy product, however I wish that it would extend all the way to the ground for more stability.
Reviewed by Todd B (WINCHESTER, MA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Suburban — Apr 05, 2013 6:53 AM
I use this with my Suburban, hooks right into the side rails and the fold out stabilizer sits right on the side step. Perfect for getting to the roof box and it folds up and fits underneath the second row seats. Exactly what I wanted.
Reviewed by Seth Y (Raleigh, NC) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Suburban — Apr 27, 2012 5:08 AM
I lead weeklong car camping trips throught NC for teens in the summer. I have two SUV's with roof racks but not ladder. The Rhino-Rack is the answer to our problems solving our previous frustrations about loading and unloading group gear. The ladder is stout, yet light-weight, and fold nicely for storage when not in use. I'm also impressed with the stable connection of the ladder to the rack. This item get's two thumbs up. Enjoy. I know we will.
Rhino-Rack Folding Ladder
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 4/27