- Reach your roofline without straining your back with the Rhino-Rack Wheel Step
- Mounts right on top of your tire for a stable boost up and faster cargo loading and unloading
- Adjust the height between four points for the perfect amount of lift
- Works with a wide range of tires: 30 x 9.50R15, 285 x 75R16, 33 x 10.50R15, 265 x 70R16, 265 x 75R16, 265 x 70R17 and 33 x 12.50R15
- Constructed from sturdy steel with a powder coated finish
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Your Rhino-Rack Wheel Step comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Unless you're Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, loading and unloading cargo on your roof rack is tricky business. Hoisting heavy suitcases, camping equipment and other gear up over your head takes forever, wears you out and can lead to a seriously twisted lumbar region. Strip away the strain from packing up your cargo carrier with the Rhino-Rack Wheel Step.
Better than a set of stilts, this tire step by Rhino-Rack gives you a sturdy, safe platform for reaching your roofline. When it's time to load up, just set it over the top of your tire and step up. It adjusts to fit a range of different tire sizes, and it has four height settings for the perfect amount of lift for both compact and gargantuan rigs. Plus, it folds down flat and tucks away easily in your rear cargo area.
Engineered to withstand harsh conditions, your Rhino-Rack Wheel Step is constructed from strapping steel and powder coated for maximum rust protection. Whether you're out on safari or just tailgating, this sturdy step is always ready for action. And, it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/29 - 7/31
There are no customer reviews for this product
- car top boat carriers
- hitch kayak carrier
- canoe pads roof
- rhino-rack master-fit rooftop cargo box
- snowboard rack for mercedes
- subaru racks
- toyota roof top cargo carrier
- avalanche roof rack
- 2004 honda accord floor mats
- custom cargo boxes
- p u truck accessories
- automobile floor mats custom
- running boards and steps for trucks