- Take the stress and strain out of hoisting your boat with the Thule Hullavator Lift-Assist Kayak Rack
- Equipped with gas-assist struts that glide up and down from your roof and support up to 90% of your kayak’s weight
- Pulls down to the side of your vehicle for simple, single-handed loading and unloading
- Fully padded cradles keep a sure grip without damaging your hull
- Constructed from heavy-duty aluminum and double-coated steel for years of dependable, rust-free service
- Capable of carrying one kayak measuring in at up to 75 lbs and 34” wide
- Tie-down straps included
- Mounts to all Thule crossbars and round crossbars
- Your Thule Hullavator Lift-Assist Kayak Rack boasts a Lifetime Warranty
When you're headed out for an epic kayaking adventure, you need plenty of strength and stamina to paddle through raging rapids. Instead of wasting your energy loading and unloading your boat, let the Thule Hullavator Lift-Assist Kayak Rack do the grunt work for you.
Like an elevator for your kayak, the Thule Hullavator Lift-Assist Kayak Rack is designed to do the heavy lifting. First, it pulls down to the side of your ride, so you only have to lift your boat waist high into the cradles. Then, it glides effortlessly up to your roof with the aid of gas-assisted struts that shoulder up to 90% of your kayak's weight. The Hullavator is so easy to use, you can transport your kayak single-handedly down to the river and back again without cracking a sweat.
Like everything Thule makes, your Hullavator Lift-Assist Kayak Rack is built to last a lifetime. The rack is made from a blend of aluminum and double-coated steel, and the cradles sport thick protective pads everywhere your kayak rests. It mounts seamlessly to Thule crossbars and round bars and comes with all the straps you need to secure your boat. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Hullavator Pro Lift-Assist Kayak Rack Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John H (Marietta, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Cadillac SRX — Jan 18, 2016 5:44 AM
Assembly required, so plan the time. But once assembled the system works perfectly as advertised and makes removing and mounting the kayak a breeze! Illustrations show the boat installed upright. This will collect rain, so I recommend hull up. It carried well that way.
Reviewed by Victoria T (KEENE, NH) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Patriot — Jun 10, 2015 5:36 PM
I have a bad back. surgery both lower back and neck, never thought I would be able to get a Scull for rowing and now I have both! This rack is incredible for anyone but especially anyone with shoulder neck, back issues
Reviewed by Eric R (El Dorado, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Sierra — Feb 26, 2015 5:23 PM
This thing is amazing. Its Very Secure and easy to put together on my thule exporter rack on my pickup. No I wont scratch the bottom of my kayak trying to put it on the rack. I like that it has space for the lock. but it did not come with the locks but luckily I had some left over from my truck rack. One thing I don't like is that there is only 2 screws per holding this thing to the rack. I used stainless steel zip ties to secure stronger. Over awesome product!!!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/28 - 3/30