- Take the stress and strain out of hoisting your boat with the Thule Hullavator Lift-Assist Kayak Rack
- Equipped with gas-assist struts that glide up and down from your roof and support up to 90% of your kayak’s weight
- Pulls down to the side of your vehicle for simple, single-handed loading and unloading
- Fully padded cradles keep a sure grip without damaging your hull
- Constructed from heavy-duty aluminum and double-coated steel for years of dependable, rust-free service
- Capable of carrying one kayak measuring in at up to 75 lbs and 34” wide
- Tie-down straps included
- Mounts to all Thule crossbars and round crossbars
- Your Thule Hullavator Lift-Assist Kayak Rack boasts a Lifetime Warranty
When you're headed out for an epic kayaking adventure, you need plenty of strength and stamina to paddle through raging rapids. Instead of wasting your energy loading and unloading your boat, let the Thule Hullavator Lift-Assist Kayak Rack do the grunt work for you.
Like an elevator for your kayak, the Thule Hullavator Lift-Assist Kayak Rack is designed to do the heavy lifting. First, it pulls down to the side of your ride, so you only have to lift your boat waist high into the cradles. Then, it glides effortlessly up to your roof with the aid of gas-assisted struts that shoulder up to 90% of your kayak's weight. The Hullavator is so easy to use, you can transport your kayak single-handedly down to the river and back again without cracking a sweat.
Like everything Thule makes, your Hullavator Lift-Assist Kayak Rack is built to last a lifetime. The rack is made from a blend of aluminum and double-coated steel, and the cradles sport thick protective pads everywhere your kayak rests. It mounts seamlessly to Thule crossbars and round bars and comes with all the straps you need to secure your boat. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Hullavator Lift-Assist Kayak Rack Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeff G (HOMESTEAD, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Nov 29, 2013 7:29 AM
This thing is a marvel of engineering. Thule saw a need and filled the void. I am 5'7 and my Tundra is 7 feet high. I own two 40lbs Malibu Kayaks Stealth 9's. Before the Hullavator, I had to open the doors to step up to place the kayaks on the rack. I nearly killed myself on several occasions. Now, I just drop the Hullavators, place the kayaks on that and up they go! No more issues! They are extremely easy to use and can be mounted on Yakima round racks! I am extremely happy with my purchase!
Reviewed by Edward P (Gainesville, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Sequoia — Jul 10, 2013 1:27 PM
My husband and I have 2 hullavators and have had them for about 5 years and are very happy with them. They can easily be used by one person and require little maintenance.
Thule Hullavator Lift-Assist Kayak Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 1/30 - 2/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
- thule price guarantee
- thule slipstream kayak rack
- yakima land shark
- inno dual kayak
- ski racks lexus
- subaru roof cargo carrier
- ford roof racks
- jeep grand cherokee snowboard roof rack
- brush guards for nissan titan
- chevy suburban roof rack
- custom fit steering wheel cover
- car mat liners
- program chips for trucks