- Make loading and unloading your kayak 50% easier with the Thule Outrigger II Kayak Load Assist
- Lift one side at a time—the Outriger II holds the front of your boat up to your roofline so you only have to hoist the rear
- Mounts inside your Thule square crossbar and slides out whenever you need it
- Equipped with an integrated stopper at the end to prevent slip-offs
- Built tough from an anti-corrosive aluminum shell with a solid steel core
- Works with nearly ever type of hull
- Crafted with pride in the USA
- Your Thule Outrigger II Load-Assist is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Why stand when you can sit? And why lift your entire kayak at once when you can hoist one end at a time with the help of the Thule Outrigger II Kayak Load Assist? Like a second set of hands, it holds the bow of your boat up to your roofline while you lift the stern, making single-handed loading and unloading easier than ever.
Whether you're packing up your ocean kayak after a long paddle or pulling down your white water cruiser for an epic battle down the Colorado, the Thule Outrigger II Kayak Load Assist is strong and versatile enough to support almost any kind of water-going vessel. Plus, the retractable bar mounts directly inside your square Thule crossbar, so it's always on hand when you need it.
Whether your kayak weights a little or a lot, the Thule Outrigger II has the backbone to shoulder the load. The bar is built in the USA from an outer shell of anti-corrosive aluminum with a solid steel core. Plus, the integrated stopper at the end of the bar keeps your kayak from slipping off. Thule also backs your Outrigger II with a Lifetime Warranty
Thule Outrigger II Load-Assist Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Randall H (FREDERICKSBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Versa — Jan 15, 2013 5:56 AM
I use this with the basic Thule after-market roof rack (square bars) and the Hull-a-port Pro j-cradles. I can load my bulky 12 ft rec kayak by myself, and I'm pretty short. True, you have to take some care not to bump your car, but with some practice you can do it. It took me all of 5 minutes to install the Outrigger. I like the end-cap mechanism and the sturdiness of the design. I definitely believe you get what you pay for with Thule products.
- Save 20% Use Promo Code save20
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 4/24 - 4/26