- Head to the waves with up to two boards secured in the Thule Double Decker Surfboard Rack
- Adjustable base lets you fine-tune the fit for boards up to 26” wide
- Equipped with dual security systems—steel-reinforced straps connected to spring-loaded cam locks
- Plush, all-weather padding protects your boards from dents
- Installs in minutes to Thule crossbars, round bars and most factory racks using Thule’s new Speed-Link mounting system
- Comes with four One-Key lock cylinders
- Lifetime Warranty
When the surf's up, you can't let a little thing like a small sedan stop you from reaching the shore. With the Thule Double Decker Surfboard Rack, you can stack your boards right on your roof for safe travels to and from the beach.
Unlike old-school bungee cord surf racks, the Thule Double Decker Surfboard Rack is stacked with more cutting-edge technology than the Beach Boy's little deuce coupe. The base of your Double Decker is adjustable for carrying boards big and small, from fishes to rhino chasers. Plus, everything's held down by steel-reinforced straps connected to spring-loaded locks—you can stop in for some post-ride fish tacos, and your boards will still be there when you're done.
What's more, your Thule Double Decker Surfboard Rack is lined with plush, all-weather padding to cushion your rails and deck. And, there's room to stack two boards, so you can carry yours and your salty sister's.
Whether you're rolling with Thule crossbars, round bars or an OE roof rack, the Double Decker Surfboard Rack installs faster than getting hammered by a big mamma thanks to its Speed-Link mounting system. Best of all, it's backed by Thule's Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Thule Double Decker Surfboard Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/27 - 3/31