- Safely drive your boards down to the shore on the Thule SUP Taxi Paddleboard Rack
- Like a Hawaiian Fort Knox, the SUP Taxi is equipped with steel-reinforced straps and locking cams to fight off thieves
- Adjustable cradles provide a custom fit for boards up to 34” wide
- Stack up to two boards in your Thule SUP Taxi Paddleboard Rack
- Lined with plush, all-weather padding to protect your boards
- Includes Thule’s new Speed-Link mounting hardware—installs without tools to square, round and most OE crossbars
- Comes with four One-Lock cylinders
- Lifetime Warranty
You can't bring the ocean to your backyard, but you can safely tote your boards to the ocean on the Thule SUP Taxi Paddleboard Rack.
SUP'ing may be a new sport, but stealing has been around since the dawn of time. That's why Thule integrated dual security systems into your SUP Taxi Paddleboard Rack. The first line of defense is the steel-reinforced straps that snug your SUPer into the padded cradles. Then, the spring-loaded locking cams stop bandits from loosening the straps and walking off with your gear. Rest assured, when you stop in for a post-paddle burrito, your boards aren't going anywhere.
Because SUPs come in all shapes and sizes, Thule added the ability to fine-tune the fit of your Taxi Paddleboard Rack. The cradles expand up to 34" to match the width of your board for safe and secure transport. Plus, the thick, all-weather padding protects against dings, dents and damage while you're driving, and you can carry up to two boards at a time.
Whether your roof is racked with Thule crossbars, round bars or factory bars, the versatile Thule SUP Taxi Paddleboard Rack installs in minutes thanks to its Speed-Link mounting system. What's more, Thule covers your SUP Taxi with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule SUP Taxi Paddleboard Rack Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeannine E (manasquan, NJ) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Tahoe — Aug 30, 2014 7:54 AM
The SUP taxi passed the wife test. I was looking for something to carry our surfboards that was so easy the my wife would use it rather than jam the boards in the back. It works really well, she uses it every day. Price is great too.
Reviewed by Dustin G (NAVARRE, FL) Reviewed for a 1997 Toyota 4Runner — Aug 13, 2014 2:43 AM
This SUP rack is well made and beautifully engineered! It make transporting my SUP so much faster and easier. I can even open the back with the board on top now! Another surprising plus is I can easily swap it to one of my other vehicles with factory crossbars and the locking mechanisms are simple and effective. Worth every penny.
Reviewed by Bruce M (Chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 BMW X5 — Apr 13, 2014 8:39 AM
Excellent and classy. If you can afford to spend the extra bucks on this system vs pads or other, it's worth it. Easy to get brackets on/off, easy to load up and tighten boards.
Thule SUP Taxi Paddleboard Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/06 - 5/08