- Easily store, load and unload roof-mounted cargo carriers with the Thule Box Lift
- Works for cargo boxes, roof baskets, kayaks, surfboards, etc.
- Crank mechanism takes the strain out of lifting boxes and racks
- Ingenious pulley & rope system lifts everything from wide cargo boxes to skinny kayaks
- Securely mounts to your garage ceiling
- Safely handles up to 220 lbs.
- Includes crank mechanism, hand crank, pulleys, rope and all mounting hardware
- Your Thule Box Lift is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Cargo boxes and roof baskets are great for epic road trips-not so great for morning commutes. So, store that unwieldy thing up and out of the way with the Thule Box Lift. This ingenious pulley & rope system easily lifts your cargo box to the ceiling and stows it there until your next adventure. Then, it lowers the box just as easily so you can hit the road with all your gear in tow.
Securely mounted to your garage roof, the Box Lift handles loads of up to 220 lbs. The simple crank mechanism takes the strain out of lifting, while the ropes and pulleys make quick work of reeling the load to the ceiling. Plus, the Box Lift handles more than cargo boxes. It also works for roof baskets, roof racks, ladders, kayaks, surfboards-anything that needs to be up and out of the way. And best yet, Thule backs your Box Lift with an uplifting Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Box Lift Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tymon B (YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, NY) Reviewed for a 2009 Audi A4 — Jan 26, 2014 3:08 PM
The installation is meant for a concrete garage ceiling. That may be a common occurrence in Europe but I have never seen that in North America. You will basically have to create a wood structure on your garage ceiling to install this on. You will have a better chance winning the lottery than having your ceiling studs matching the positioning of the elements. Once you spent a few hours on this, it does work great.
Reviewed by Arthur M (SAN JOSE, CA) — Sep 11, 2012 6:53 AM
It does a good job of lifting the box. The cranking mechanism feels very sturdy. Mounting it can be challenging. My measurements are a little off so my box doesn't lift evenly, which is a minor issue. If you're not good at taking measurements, I suggest making a template first so you know the parts will be evenly spaced. Installation instructions are sufficient. The other reason I bought it besides storage was to help me mount it on my car. Overall, I'm happy with the product.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/24 - 2/28
There are no customer reviews for this product
- thule roof racks & cargo carriers
- rhino rack t loader
- vinyl top dressing
- weather tech side window deflectors
- snowboard rack for mercedes
- bmw covers
- mercedes luggage carrier
- murano kayak rack
- step rails for dodge ram
- avalanche roof rack
- truck bed rails covers
- truck steps bars
- custom car mats car floor mats