- Transform your topside into the ultimate cargo carrier with the Rhino-Rack Roof Mount Cargo Basket
- Secures up to 165 lbs of gear to your rooftop
- Rugged steel frame is built to last
- Finished with an elegant and rust-resistant black powder coat
- Included wind deflector reduces drag and noise
- Dimensions: 47.2" long, 35.4" wide, 7.8" tall
- Mounts to all Aero bars (max bar size 3.5” wide x 1.3” high)
- Universal attachment system makes fitting to different bar lengths a breeze
- Your Rhino-Rack Roof Mount Cargo Basket is backed by a 3-year warranty
Liberate your interior from cramped conditions with the Rhino-Rack Roof Mount Cargo Basket. Long trips are stressful enough without your baggage and passengers fighting for space. The Rhino-Rack roof cargo basket keeps your cabin clutter free and road trip ready by adding up to 165 lbs of cargo capacity to the roof of your ride.
From hauling mud-soaked sports equipment to loading up for a cross-country adventure, Rhino roof mount cargo baskets deliver the rock-solid platform your gear needs. Constructed from sturdy steel and finished with an elegant black powder coat, it's the ideal fusion of heavy-hauling style and rugged durability.
The Rhino-Rack cargo basket is designed to mount to all Aero rails—no drilling or bulky tools required. And, the included wind deflector helps you maintain your aerodynamic edge by decreasing drag. To top it all off, Rhino-Rack backs your Roof Mount Cargo Basket with a 3-year warranty.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to ship any Rhino Rack products to Canada.
Rhino-Rack Roof Mount Cargo Basket Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by patrick s (CENTENNIAL, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — May 18, 2016 3:09 AM
Came with excellent directions and was easy to put together. All screws are put together using a security hex wrench (an allen wrench that has a female dimple in it with a screw head that is hex with a male part that fits to the hex wrench) which is good for security but slightly slows the process of combining the front and back of the basket together, affixing the wind deflector then affixing the whole basket to the roof rack. But, overall, a simple process.
Reviewed by Greg K (Holtsville, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Tahoe — May 16, 2015 6:16 AM
Installed the basket 2 weeks ago. Assembly was a breeze and the materials are of very high quality. Very stable mounting on OEM cross bars. Some wind noise at speeds over 50 mph but that is to be expected. Looks great on Tahoe. Highly recommended cargo net with tight weave and you're all set. Would highly recommend this basket.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/20 - 1/24