- Load your boat singlehandedly with the Rhino-Rack T-Loader Hitch Mount Kayak & Canoe Carrier
- Mounts to your 2” hitch receiver
- Adjustable tilt & height positions between 37” – 60”
- Includes the Rhino-Rack T-Load Sling Kit, Rhino-Rack Aero crossbar, crossbar fittings, anti-swivel plate and a non-slip mat
- Non-slip mat stops slippage while loading your craft
- Fits Rhino Aero Bar (included) and Heavy-Duty crossbars (sold separately)
- Compatible with Rhino's massive range of cross bar accessories
- Your Rhino-Rack T-Loader Hitch Mount Kayak & Canoe Carrier is backed 3-year warranty
When discussing paddle sports, two facts always come to mind—kayaking is inherently a solo sport and real men canoe alone. So, why sacrifice the machismo you earned with all that solitary sculling by asking for help to load your watercraft? Instead, load it like you oared it—alone—with the Rhino-Rack T-Loader Hitch Mount Kayak & Canoe Carrier.
Mounting to your vehicle's 2" hitch receiver, the T-Loader Canoe Rack makes easy work of loading and unloading your craft. Tilting and adjusting between 3' – 5', the Rhino-Rack T-Loader lets you slide canoes and kayaks right onto your roof rack without help. Once in place, just strap it down and head for the water.
Rhino-Rack includes everything you need in your T-Loader kayak rack & canoe kit: the T-Loader, Sling Kit, Rhino-Rack Aero crossbar, anti-swivel plate and a non-slip mat that stops slippage while loading your craft. Plus, this canoe and kayak roof rack loader is compatible with Rhino's wide range of cross bar accessories. And best yet, Rhino-Rack backs it with a 3-year warranty.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to ship any Rhino Rack products to Canada.
Rhino-Rack T-Loader Hitch Mount Kayak & Canoe Carrier Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Christopher M (manassas, VA) — Feb 25, 2017 6:48 AM
Solid, well built equipment. Assembly and installation was easy. Its very early spring and I haven't loaded my kayak with it yet, but this is such an upgrade from what I had that I have no doubt this will work for me. As with all hitches there is movement between it and the receiver, and this one is no different. However, this is easily and cheaply resolved by the addition of a hitch tightener. See ya on the water!
Reviewed by Russell D (PINELLAS PARK, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — Feb 25, 2017 1:20 AM
I have Rhino Roof racks on my Nissan Frontier, but they are not spread far enough apart to carry my 12 and 14 foot SUP's. This T-Loader is the perfect addition to make those boards secure for traveling. I was concerned, because I found no info on this, that tailgate of my truck wouldn't open when this was installed. Rhino Racks did a great job of engineering it to work. The old versions didn't have a lock, that came with it, but the new ones have a lock included.
Reviewed by David V (LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 29, 2015 9:02 AM
I recently purchased a 2010 Jeep Wrangler and already had an 18' Hobie Tandem Mirage and a Rhino-Rack T-Loader. I purchased a Curt front hitch, another Rhino-Rack T-Loader and a Rhino-Rack Vortex SG Roof Rack. The distance between each T-Loader is 14', leaving 2 feet overhand on each side. The Vortex Roof Rack is centered in the middle of the Hobie. With this setup, I can load and/or unload from the front or the rear of the Jeep, depending on parking conditions.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/01 - 5/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rhino-rack roof racks & cargo carriers
- bak vp tonneau cover
- drill less mud flaps
- packright sport 3 car top carrier
- acura car top carriers
- smart car cover
- subaru car top carriers
- volvo c30 floor mats
- roof racks for ford focus
- lexus roof bag
- cool air intake system
- covers for trucks
- diesel performance chips