We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Surco Safari Roof Rack Part #S4550/HN100 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Riki K (Los Angeles, CA) — Sep 15, 2011 10:01 PM
I placed an order for this item because it looks good on the web and thought it will be great to increase the cargo capacity of my 2004 CR-V. It turned out I liked it very much. For installation, I probably spent about 1 h total. As it is said in other review, one of the side bars doesn't fit in the original position for my car and you need to move it all the way to the front (or move the other one to the back). The bolts are pretty tight and impossible to do it by hand. You need power drill to screw them tight enough for enough safety. I wish if there are nice cover for the brackets to look nicer but you may be able to cut original plastic covers so that they will fit in the groove.
Ships Between 11/24 - 11/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:S4550/HN100
- 45" x 50" rack
- 48" crossbars
- Includes Surco custom Honda adapters that fit into the factory rack mounting points under the factory roof caps
- surco safari rack for 2022 tahoe
- thule 690 moab cargo basket
- whats the perfect shovel and axe for my jeep rack
- yakima bracket charger
- mercedes luggage carrier
- volkswagan jetta 2001 roof racks
- toyota cargo carriers
- cargo basket for ford ranger
- hummer h3 roof rack
- mini cooper roof cargo box
- auto cover
- floor liners for cars
- truck rotors