We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
MBRP Roof Rack System Part #130717 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chris V (Bluffton, SC) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 25, 2012 5:33 AM
The MBRP rack looks great and is very versatile. It works great with our kayaks and camping gear. You will not be disappointed.
Reviewed by Randy H (Niagara Falls, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 05, 2010 9:23 AM
Love the look, made very well and sturdy. It took less than 3 hours to install going at an easy pace. Unfortunately, my ski racks would not fit around the 2 inch bars. I had alot of difficulty and extra expense to find a standard rack with large enough attachments to fit on this rack. MBRP should make or have an attached narrow standard rack to fit this so that most accessories can attach easily. Over all, I would recommend this Rack to other Jeep owners.
Ships Between 6/30 - 7/05
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Rear roof rack
- Part #:130717
- 2" Tubing
- Black Powder Coated
- Adjustable cross bar for mounting different length accessories
- Interior brackets designed to transfer load weight
- Additional universal mounting brackets on cross bar
- mbrp exhaust 131894 roof rack system
- canoe racks tocoma
- inno k220
- prius 2010 roof rack
- isuzu roof rack mounting
- volkswagan jetta 2001 roof racks
- yakima roof rack mercedes
- porsche cayenne ski racks
- honda odyssey roof carrier
- thule roof rack acura tsx
- tow accessories
- truck step tubes
- carpeted car mats