We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
MBRP Roof Rack System Part #131894 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Raymond B (WAKE FOREST, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — May 07, 2015 5:02 AM
There are roof racks and then there is the MBRP Roof Rack with cargo basket. This is the definition of quality and durability. I paid to have it installed, so that should tell you the concern I had about drilling 8 holes in the very expensive Jeep hardtop. That said - it looks great and didn't add any wind noise, either! Very pricy - but very bada**!
Reviewed by John T (BROOKLYN, NY) — Jun 07, 2013 7:10 AM
Love this rack. Looks great and is rock solid and strong. The templets for drilling into the hardtop or horrible and should be made a bit stiffer and completely per cut from MBRP. The drilling was scary but took my time and everything fit like a glove. Very happy with this purchase.
Ships Between 8/23 - 8/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Rear roof rack
- Part #:131894
- 2" Tubing
- Black Powder Coated
- Bolts to OEM top using Off Camber Fabrications inner support brackets
- mbrp exhaust 131894 roof rack system
- ford transit connect roof racks
- saturn vue 2006 without roof rails
- thule roof rack cross bars for toyota highlander limited
- subaru luggage carrier
- luggage rack ford
- inno subaru roof rack
- rooftop cargo carriers for chevy tahoe
- 2011 f-150 roof rack
- yakima racks 2013 ford escape
- floor mats for my truck
- large truck cargo net
- lights grill guard