We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
INNO Base Rack System Part #IN-FR/IN-B127S Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Andrey K (Penfield, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Infiniti FX35 — Jun 30, 2011 12:37 PM
This is a great product all around. Shipped fast, easy to install, great rigidity, comes with locks (so no need to buy them separately), great customer service and all. Thanks and I strongly recommend it. If it fits your vehicle, don't hesitate that it is cheaper, it is worth it and isn't any less of quality. Took my kayak (53lbs) across the state (500+ miles) going between 30-75mph through the Adirondack Mountains of NY, and on the NYS Thruway. Great product.
Ships By 5/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Color:Black Stays with Silver Crossbars
- Part #:IN-FR/IN-B127S
- 50 in. crossbars
- Designed for vehicles with raised large factory roof rails
- review of inno rack system
- subaru impreza wind fairing
- inno canoe roller review
- will my mazda3 roof racks fit my 2013 audi3?
- volvo s40 2005 whispbar roof rack
- acura roof boxes
- car top carriers for kia
- cargo mate for mercurary mountaineer
- acura tl kayak rack
- inno gs400
- suv rear cargo mats
- auto deflectors
- disk brake pads