We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
INNO Base Rack System Part #IN-FR/IN-B137 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John Simon J (LOS ANGELES, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Pilot — Oct 12, 2012 7:52 AM
Installs very easily. Nice and sturdy. Easy to remove, too. Had issues with whistling and humming at speed, but moving the bars (and adding pads) sorted that out. Good product and, for my purposes, better than the standard Honda option.
Reviewed by Scott J (APOPKA, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Suburban — Sep 29, 2012 4:04 AM
I was amazed at how simple the Inno roof rack was to install. It took less than 10 minutes! I would recommend purchasing the wind deflector at the same time. The wind noise is very noticeable. I will be placing my order today.
Reviewed by Michael M (Naperville, IL) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Flex — Aug 07, 2012 5:23 AM
This rack was easy to install and adjust. I had in on the car 15 minutes after opening the boxes. It also held our old XCarGo carrier with no issues.
Reviewed by Scott A (Naperville, IL) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Flex — Dec 20, 2011 7:14 AM
Rack was easy to install. I have only used it once, for the Christmas tree, but it was easy to install/remove and feels very solid. I plan on using it for a kayak on a 2012 Ford Flex.
- Get a Free INNO Wind Fairing With Purchase - A $71.99 Value!
Ships By 7/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Color:Black Stays with Black Crossbars
- Part #:IN-FR/IN-B137
- 54 in. crossbars
- Designed for vehicles with raised large factory roof rails
- inno in-su roof rack system
- inno roof fack for 2011 mazda 3
- inno wind fairing wrx
- cargo cariers for vehicles
- acura roof top carrier
- audi roof carriers
- hyundia santa fe car top carriers
- car top carrier for toyota rav 4
- ski rack nissan rogue
- thule roof racks for 2013 ford explorer
- best tool boxes for trucks
- custom floor mats for car
- net tailgates for trucks