We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Rhino-Rack Aero Roof Rack System Part #JA2381 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James D (LOWELL, MA) Reviewed for a 2009 Acura TSX — May 29, 2013 6:13 PM
It took me about 2 hours to set these up and get them on the car. There were a couple of little issues that were confusing but I got past those. There are measurements that tell you where to place the racks on the car that are accurate to 1/32nd of an inch, but I was lucky to have them within 0.25" of the right location. That said they fit well and were stable. I found the wind noise to be minimal compared to previous rack systems I have owned. They are also easy to take on and off the car.
Ships Between 8/24 - 8/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:JA2381
- 2500 Series roof rack system
- Designed for vehicles without factory roof rails
- Includes Vortex crossbars and leg kit
- car top boat carrier
- black rhino roof rack reviews
- canoe pads roof
- how to install rhino rack 2500 on 2003 impala
- nissan roof racks
- toyota surfboard carrier
- yakima roof rack mercedes
- geo tracker rooftop cargo basket
- roof rack jeep wrangler
- thule racks for toyota prius
- auto rain guards
- bicycle rack
- truck tonneau cover reviews