We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Rhino-Rack Aero Roof Rack System Part #JA2389 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David V (Cody, WY) Reviewed for a 2011 Hyundai Tucson — Feb 15, 2013 5:34 PM
Not much to say other than...great product! Works like a champ with no issues. It took maybe 45 mins to fully install. I did have to adjust the length of the spacer that you cut. I closely followed the directions but when I sat the rack on top of the car it was about 1/2 - 3/4 of an inch too short from fully reaching from side to side. I noticed only minimal wind noise AND the sun roof operation is not hampered one bit.
Reviewed by aaron o (Garden City, KS) Reviewed for a 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe — Mar 15, 2011 7:10 PM
This item works just like it was suppose to. We downsized vehicles and needed room for a trip. This product was perfect to hold our car top carrier. It is a big carrier too. Easy to install and seems to be holding very well. Travelled about 1000 miles so far. Have another 100 to go before we get home. Been very happy.
Ships Between 8/24 - 8/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:JA2389
- 2500 Series roof rack system
- Designed for vehicles without factory roof rails or mount points
- Includes Vortex crossbars and leg kit
- rhino roof racks
- how to install rhino-rack 2500 series base rack system
- large roof rack cargo bags
- rhino rack rtd video
- subaru rack system
- roof bags for subarus
- car top carriers for subaru
- car matts for a honda insight
- ford expedition roof rack
- roof rack wind fairing infiniti 30 ny
- pickup truck covers
- custom auto seat covers
- floor mats car