We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Rhino-Rack Aero Roof Rack System Part #JA1838 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Scott M (Lansdale, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Mazda 3 — Aug 08, 2016 9:33 AM
Relatively easy to install , sturdy racks ,look great. some whistle at some speeds can only hear with sunroof open , would recommend these racks although have not tried any attachments yet
Reviewed by David R (Fort Mill, SC) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Altima — Jun 04, 2015 6:37 AM
This rack was easy to assemble, looks great on the top of my vehicle, and fits like it was made for my car.The instructions were easy to read and the tools to assemble and install the rack were things that anyone would have in their toolbox.I am looking forward to the amazing trips I will take with my kayak and bike.
Reviewed by David Z (MECHANICSBURG, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Mazda 3 — Jan 04, 2013 7:11 AM
Ordered the rack just a couple of days prior to Christmas and it showed up just as ordered on the 27th. My son easily was able to assemble it and install it himself. Good product and would purchase from AutoAnything again.
Ships Between 8/22 - 8/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:JA1838
- 2500 Series roof rack system
- Designed for vehicles without factory roof rails or mount points
- Includes Vortex crossbars and leg kit
- car top boat carrier
- acura roof cross bars mdx 2009
- car camping sun shade rhino
- large roof rack cargo bags
- honda car top carriers
- saturn roof racks
- yakima q tower 2011 kia soul
- thule chevrolet express
- roof top carrier fiat 500
- avalanche roof rack
- high performance air intake
- suv pet cargo liner
- the best car covers in all weather