Appears to be very good quality
Reviewed By Steven V (WATERLOO, NY) Reviewed for a
Jeep Grand Cherokee
—12/8/2012 7:35 PM
At this point, I have only driven ten miles or so with the box installed. Assembly was straight forward and easy.
* fits tight on vehicle -- no sway or rocking back and forth
* looks great
* vision only slightly impaired along bottom edge of back window
* can still open tailgate without tipping Cargo Box down
* under carrier frame heavier duty that expected
* prefer a 2" receiver instead of adaptor to 1 1/4"
* a longer hitch bolt with hole and lock preferred